MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

Just for those of you who are worried about the 27-17 record. We've had a total of 18 games where we've had all 3 of Giannis, Jrue and Khris. We are 15-3 in those games with an average margin of victory of 12.8. The only one possession win in that time was vs Charlotte (won 127-125).

Every Bucks starter has missed at least 9 games, as well. We're more than fine lol.

Edited by beekay414

20 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Just for those of you who are worried about the 27-17 record. We've had a total of 18 games where we've had all 3 of Giannis, Jrue and Khris. We are 15-3 in those games with an average margin of victory of 12.8. The only one possession win in that time was vs Charlotte (won 127-125).

Every Bucks starter has missed at least 9 games, as well. We're more than fine lol.

You’d think 2/3 of the big 3 would be able to win a game every once in awhile though.

3 hours ago, packerstk7 said:

You’d think 2/3 of the big 3 would be able to win a game every once in awhile though.

You act like we're in last place or something. We're 2 games out of the 1 seed lol. We're coasting, my guy. The regular season doesn't matter whatsoever. The only goal is to get to the playoffs healthy. 

21 hours ago, beekay414 said:

You act like we're in last place or something. We're 2 games out of the 1 seed lol. We're coasting, my guy. The regular season doesn't matter whatsoever. The only goal is to get to the playoffs healthy. 

I’m not saying their awful. They’re also only 2 games from the play in tournament aren’t they? I’m sure you’re right that they’re just coasting. And if not they just won the finals last year lol.

6 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Would love to bring in an Eric Gordon/Kevin Love type player at the deadline 

We have like $10 Million to play with considering we're not going to trade Brook. It's Donte and/or Nwora along with cap filler like George Hill, Rodney Hood and Semi Ojeleye.

I think we're going to look at OKC and go after Kenrich Williams and Mike Muscala. Would like to land a back-up PG better than George but it's hard to see anyone possible in trades. Would need to wait out the buyout market and hope to land one. Dennis Schroder may be the best PG available in a trade but I'm not sure I'd care for him on this team.

Edited by beekay414

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

We have like $10 Million to play with considering we're not going to trade Brook. It's Donte and/or Nwora along with cap filler like George Hill, Rodney Hood and Semi Ojeleye.

I think we're going to look at OKC and go after Kenrich Williams and Mike Muscala. Would like to land a back-up PG better than George but it's hard to see anyone possible in trades. Would need to wait out the buyout market and hope to land one. Dennis Schroder may be the best PG available in a trade but I'm not sure I'd care for him on this team.

Crazy how much Hill fell off in one year. I know he’s older, but eeeek. He was so good for us