Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Lambs to slaughter next week vs Bama

beekay414

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Fickell's got Nick Evers on campus 👀

Apparently his younger brother visited this year for a game and the family had ties to the Madison area somehow. Seems like there's a solid chance there. Outside of Leary (who would only be 1 year) this is probably one of the more higher ceiling gets we could go for. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Apparently his younger brother visited this year for a game and the family had ties to the Madison area somehow. Seems like there's a solid chance there. Outside of Leary (who would only be 1 year) this is probably one of the more higher ceiling gets we could go for. 

Fickell also recruited him at UC. Hope we get him and not Armstrong.

16 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I really, really hope we aim higher. He was good in 2021 (11 games, 65.2%, 4449 yards, 31 TD, 10 INT) but his other two seasons he's been bad (19 games, 56.4%, 4327 yards, 25 TD, 23 INT).

I mean, the only aiming higher I see is Leary when it comes to quality of QB and that's only cause of 2022, it's just you get 4 years of Evers and 1 of Armstrong. I studied Armstrong a lot because of Woods, that 2021 tape is legit. Don't know what happened this year, but 2021 Armstrong would be the far and away #1 QB in the portal. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I mean, the only aiming higher I see is Leary when it comes to quality of QB and that's only cause of 2022, it's just you get 4 years of Evers and 1 of Armstrong. I studied Armstrong a lot because of Woods, that 2021 tape is legit. Don't know what happened this year, but 2021 Armstrong would be the far and away #1 QB in the portal. 

Just gotta hope that it was Elliott bringing that very "meh" Clemson offense with him. I just don't know which Armstrong we'd get though.