MMA Thread | As the UFC Turns

beekay414

3 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Also, I think they should get rid of the "must hit championship weight on the dot" rule. Doesn't make sense. Every single other fight in the division is given a 1 lb buffer except that fight. Why?

I agree with that 100%. Make it the same across the board. Why did they ever do that?

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Man that would have been insane...it cant happen. Right..

Right?

RIGHT?

Hes like a wild dog. Gotto bait him into the fight. Have a completely dark room in silence. One light shines in the middle showing khabib with artem tied up. When he rushes in to defend him BAM lights come on and hes in the middle of the octagon gate closes and we can have our fight.

3 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

i remember back when this was a supercard a couple days ago 

That's my bad. I told my wife we'd go out for the card and said it would be an awesome one if everyone stays healthy. That was March 30th...

Before Tony got hurt

Before Max stepped in

Before Max got told no

Before Chiesa got hurt

Before Conor went bonkers

Before Pettis got greedy

I blame myself for all of it

3 hours ago, Mossburg said:

Yea, I dunno why people think MMA fighters are all Tank Abbotts who should be ready throw down in a bar for free at any time

Nobody should be upset over someone trying to cash in when they can when others have successfully cashed in. If you disagree about what the fair market value of a given fight is, then feel free to elaborate. But we don't even know any specifics.

I get that but i think everyone is emotional and saw an amazing card turn to crap quickly and wants fighters to be ready for whatever

2 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

He edges Khabib on the feet (not that many fighters don't) but I believe his wrestling could give Khabib some problems. I'm not saying he will win but I'm not sure it will be the cakewalk some are making it out to be. 

You really think so? Dont really think Khabib has much trouble at all. 

51 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Hes like a wild dog. Gotto bait him into the fight. Have a completely dark room in silence. One light shines in the middle showing khabib with artem tied up. When he rushes in to defend him BAM lights come on and hes in the middle of the octagon gate closes and we can have our fight.

Is that you Vince?

Easily the craziest week in UFC history. So. Much. Insane. ****. Happened.

Maybe this will push the UFC towards more natural weight classes too. That way late replacements won't be so damn difficult to put together.

Archived