Sanuuuu

Hunter2_1

24 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Bro if we listened to your trade evaluations we would have traded Tom Brady for Derek Carr. 

Says the guy who thought it was crazier to expect a first round pick in return for Brandin Cooks two years ago.

Congratulations on taking the Carr thing and blowing it out of context. There never was a trade scenario I proposed that was Brady for Carr but keep believing that if you must, brother. Funny too, because part of my whole "I think Belichick wants to (and probably should) trade Brady" theory involved my trade scenario of moving Gronk for a first round pick. Which you and others seemed to also find ludicrous but lo and behold reports followed after training camp that the Pats had a deal agreed to with the Lions for that. Maybe if you paid a little more respect to what I have to say you wouldn't come off so stuck up all of a sudden and actually be ahead of the curve on some of the Pats speculation. There was a whole bunch of reports also that Belichick did in fact want to move on from Brady but that Kraft shut it down. Those rumors are sort of reemerging lately with all of the wide receiver roster drama and Kraft and Brady's retirement talk.

Edited by DoleINGout

43 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Says the guy who thought it was crazier to expect a first round pick in return for Brandin Cooks two years ago.

Congratulations on taking the Carr thing and blowing it out of context. There never was a trade scenario I proposed that was Brady for Carr but keep believing that if you must, brother. Funny too, because part of my whole "I think Belichick wants to (and probably should) trade Brady" theory involved my trade scenario of moving Gronk for a first round pick. Which you and others seemed to also find ludicrous but lo and behold reports followed after training camp that the Pats had a deal agreed to with the Lions for that. Maybe if you paid a little more respect to what I have to say you wouldn't come off so stuck up all of a sudden and actually be ahead of the curve on some of the Pats speculation. There was a whole bunch of reports also that Belichick did in fact want to move on from Brady but that Kraft shut it down. Those rumors are sort of reemerging lately with all of the wide receiver roster drama and Kraft and Brady's retirement talk.

You mean the off season when you said that Gronk would be traded, Belichick would no longer be the head coach, and we'd draft a 1st round QB like Mason Rudolph to replace Tom Brady.

You're right, I really should pay attention and stay ahead of the curve on the Pats speculation, like you are.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

You mean the off season when you said that Gronk would be traded, Belichick would no longer be the head coach, and we'd draft a 1st round QB like Mason Rudolph to replace Tom Brady.

You're right, I really should pay attention and stay ahead of the curve on the Pats speculation, like you are.

Well yeah, instead of ignoring the fact that Gronkowski was agreed to be traded...

There was a very clearly outlined and specific chain of events that I laid out for why I thought those things would happen. Gronk being traded before or during the draft was the first domino I anticipated.

35 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

This Brady offering Sanu his number is, of course, being blown OOP. It's friendly welcoming stuff by Brady to a new player (who I bet TB is very excited to have coming over).

Wait, what? Haven't heard this but I'd imagine he was joking? Really hate all this talk about Brady leaving after this year, hearing stuff like this doesn't help! 

• Like 1