Adam Gase's Job Security?

Howler

On 10/29/2019 at 7:36 AM, NJerseypaint said:

Peyton called Woody and gave a glowing review. Can't make this stuff up.

They're friends. Hell, I would lie to help a friend get paid. They're probably both laughing about it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYJets4716 said:

LOL. He has yet to do anything. The Osemele situation is a one sided story, no one knows the Jets side because they aren't commenting. You only heard from Osemele what happened. Its clear that Osemele had a preexisting injury, came here and was benched for playing bad, knew he was getting cut so he went ahead and made plans to get a surgery so that he can get his money.  Its a legal matter, so the Jets can't comment and you only heard 1 side. 

It was petty...really petty. The way that the Jets handled it gives me ZERO confidence that they weren't completely wrong on this matter. I'd be embarrassed of my franchise if it happened to the Saints (which it did by the way...Delvin Breaux). But for some reason...Jets' fans what to continue to blindly support their incompetent front office over this matter. It's mind numbing.

12 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

It was petty...really petty. The way that the Jets handled it gives me ZERO confidence that they weren't completely wrong on this matter. I'd be embarrassed of my franchise if it happened to the Saints (which it did by the way...Delvin Breaux). But for some reason...Jets' fans what to continue to blindly support their incompetent front office over this matter. It's mind numbing.

No. Most fans are not OK with how things were handled because the obvious choice was to let the guy have surgery and keep this a non-story. Instead they gave us another reason to be crapped on. It just happens to be the least worst thing about us right now. We have bigger fish to fry.

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

Because you are calling for us to call people incompetent who haven't even started their jobs yet lol.

Gase was the same thing in Miami,  do at least we see a pattern with him. 

Crap on the Johnson's,  but this fo is brand new and have yet to define themselves,  to say they have is ignorant.

• 4 weeks later...

Once again Gase looks awful. Against the worst run defense in football had doesn't run. 

Maybe it's just because our ol is pathetic and can't run block, but gase is showing what not to do with a 22 yr old QB. Putting ever7thing on him to win games.

Unfortunately Gase is going to be back. If they dont build a ol and learn to run the ball, they as re going 5-11 again next season. Darnold needs help.