The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That has absolutely no bearing on what I said ......

Sure it does.  You’re about to give some insight that’s applicable to us both based on Matts interactions, and one of us was around to give verifiable insight and responses contemporaneously.  And it wasn’t you 🤷🏼‍♂️.  

So, I’m not letting you Yellow tricksters play captain hindsight without giving me at least as many likes as rack gave me on his read up.

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

So, I take it that you’re going with matts’ perpetual disengagement attempts or attempts to start a new conversation to supplant the uncomfortable one.

You know, we could scream and shout, like Matts is known to do, but instead matts wants to be elbow rubbing, let bygones be bygones, let’s all laugh and joke, have a good time?

I mean, yeah, he abandoned the fight with you after finding some lackadaisical outs, and you weren’t around to press it.  He tried the same with me.  And I didn’t relent.  So, I don’t know how that gives you pause on me, when I’m at least a step ahead of you on the getting at matts schedule for this game.

It causes me doubt because the second he wanted to “let bygones be bygones and move on” it was a big WTF moment for me. I’m surprised because you didn’t mention this at all. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Sure it does.  You’re about to give some insight that’s applicable to us both based on Matts interactions, and one of us was around to give verifiable insight and responses contemporaneously.  And it wasn’t you 🤷🏼‍♂️.  

So, I’m not letting you Yellow tricksters play captain hindsight without giving me at least as many likes as rack gave me on his read up.

Right, but you didn’t give any insight on what I feel is the biggest red flag in all of this. 

Well, if you read thoroughly, I tried to keep the inquiry focused when it became apparent Matts was latching onto anything and everything he could to cause chaos.  I kept repeating the crux of the case so as not to be distracted.  

The disengage attempts are apparent with me, I repeatedly said he’s trying to get away from the main case and cause a circus.  The bit related to you, you know, maybe it would have been easier to weave into a case without becoming a distraction if you were present.  I didn’t know if you two were done fighting, which you ostensibly are now, or if you were going to return and join the fray.  

So, and correct me if I’m wrong, but you’re upset right now because you were absent, and I didn’t do something that would have the practical effect of taking the wind out of your sails in a conflict, and you’re mad at me for that.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, if you read thoroughly, I tried to keep the inquiry focused when it became apparent Matts was latching onto anything and everything he could to cause chaos.  I kept repeating the crux of the case so as not to be distracted.  

The disengage attempts are apparent with me, I repeatedly said he’s trying to get away from the main case and cause a circus.  The bit related to you, you know, maybe it would have been easier to weave into a case without becoming a distraction if you were present.  I didn’t know if you two were done fighting, which you ostensibly are now, or if you were going to return and join the fray.  

So, and correct me if I’m wrong, but you’re upset right now because you were absent, and I didn’t do something that would have the practical effect of taking the wind out of your sails in a conflict, and you’re mad at me for that.

Huh 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

But I read what you had said and it didnt include the things I thought you would have said when you read what Matts had said. 

Well, I only need half for that statement to be true, and we’ve been going about this all wrong then.