Week 14 Non-Vikings Games

SteelKing728

There are a lot of scary teams in the AFC this year. Of course we still have the Pats who are the best-coached team in the league despite obvious issues, and the Chiefs who are getting better on defense every week. But now Lamar Jackson's Ravens look like an unstoppable force, Buffalo has a lot of heart and a dangerous defense, and the Titans are rejuvenated with Ryan Tannehill. Whoever the conference champions turn out to be, I like their chances in the Super Bowl. 

6 hours ago, Worm Guts said:

The Rams still have to play the 49ers. 11-5 should be enough.

Ugh. I’m sorry but I hate this attitude. Always “enough”.  Why are fans happy with us just doing enough to maybe generate a post season birth?

Maybe you are only referring to the playoff chances that both the Vikings and Rams have. Still, let’s not only do enough until it’s too late and THEN decide to play our best football.  Let’s do it now. 

4 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

There are a lot of scary teams in the AFC this year. Of course we still have the Pats who are the best-coached team in the league despite obvious issues, and the Chiefs who are getting better on defense every week. But now Lamar Jackson's Ravens look like an unstoppable force, Buffalo has a lot of heart and a dangerous defense, and the Titans are rejuvenated with Ryan Tannehill. Whoever the conference champions turn out to be, I like their chances in the Super Bowl. 

I could see Buffalo being a team to knock off New England in the playoffs. If they had a bit more offense, that game against Baltimore wouldn’t have been so over looked.  They would have won.  Their defense is awesome.  If there was a way to swap ours with theirs, Minnesota would be my Super Bowl pick.  No question.  

24 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

Ugh. I’m sorry but I hate this attitude. Always “enough”.  Why are fans happy with us just doing enough to maybe generate a post season birth?

Maybe you are only referring to the playoff chances that both the Vikings and Rams have. Still, let’s not only do enough until it’s too late and THEN decide to play our best football.  Let’s do it now. 

I'm just stating what I think the Vikings record will need to be to make the playoffs, and that's pretty much what goal of the regular season is.  Make the playoffs, then you have the chance to achieve other goals.