Week #14 GDT: Steelers vs. Bills Play-off Seeding Play-off Game

Steeler Hitman

Just now, August4th said:

we're stuck with him because of Ben

Ifthey restructure Ben's contract or extend it, in the offseason I'm gonna lose my Bleeping mind.

I get it, he is our best chance for success and I agree. But the end needs to be sooner rather than later so we can move on from wastes like Fichtner.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Ifthey restructure Ben's contract or extend it, in the offseason I'm gonna lose my Bleeping mind.

I get it, he is our best chance for success and I agree. But the end needs to be sooner rather than later so we can move on from wastes like Fichtner.

I would like to see this team with a new OL coach and OC more than anything.  I would prefer some new players on the OL too

Edited by 3rivers

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Ravens got rid of their OC for LaMar and it turned the franchise around. We need to get rid of Fichtner and promote up for the remainder of the season, no matter how long that is.

OR just give him the rest of the year off since ben has to have him as OC when he returns. Thats fair enough

Just now, August4th said:

maybe the steelers can find another OC ben likes/familiar with in the offseason

I'd steal mark whipple for Pitt..he worked with Ben before(although he's pass happy too) any other guys in mind?

anyone, but how about a real rushing attack to keep the defence from being tired, so no need to rotate chickillo etc.  That would interfere with what ben wants, a pass happy team that never won anything