Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Point 4:  I have no idea what this even means.  Please explain if I'm misinterpreting.  You're saying people were drawn out of hiding because Llama is scum.  Okay, I acknowledge that is possible.  But, the issue with you acting like this is some sort of "gotcha" moment, is that I already addressed and explained why I find this unlikely in my initial post, and again in my secondary post.

Now you acknowledge this is possible. 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, for those keeping track at home, I said "almost no risk" and Touch said something the effect of saying that "there wasn't a large risk," and now Touch is not even hung up on the distinction between "almost no risk" and "not a large risk," but rather dropping out "almost" entirely to change my position to an absolute position to give him something easier to argue.

This is what you guys act like is equivalent.

You don’t make any sense. Your argument (whether almost or not) was that there was not a large risk, almost no risk etc etc = the same damn thing. My counter argument was that there was definitely risk because I was killed as town by town, this has been proven. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Now you acknowledge this is possible. 

You see, that's like a weird take to have.  That was always possible.  No one would ever say it's not possible.  Another way of reading that is "not impossible." 

My position was what I thought was most plausible, which is what I maintained.  No one is going to really maintain that it's impossible that you challenged scum on D1. 

So, good work.  I feel like I'm having another discussion with Orca about the distinction between "probably" and "likely."

Just now, SwAg said:

You see, that's like a weird take to have.  That was always possible.  No one would ever say it's not possible.  Another way of reading that is "not impossible." 

My position was what I thought was most plausible, which is what I maintained.  No one is going to really maintain that it's impossible that you challenged scum on D1. 

So, good work.  I feel like I'm having another discussion with Orca about the distinction between "probably" and "likely."

Except, when I brought it up previously it was “incoherent and not worth a response” lol which is it?? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Except, when I brought it up previously it was “incoherent and not worth a response” lol which is it?? 

So, all of this griping you've had is over me not saying "yeah, it's possible" and you drew this out, and made me spend four hours compiling that post, for that point.

And, it was unclear.  Even in my response I said "I don't know what you mean."  There is no stretch where you can say this was "clear," "explicit," and "spoke for itself."

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Point 5: Your response to me asking how your actions are Pro-Town is because you're right.  That is not an answer to that question because (1) regardless of how confident you or anyone else is, you do not know that; (2) even if it is right, you're conflating a result with the process...

Under this logic, if Orca somehow killed me last game, then he is pro-Town because he was right that I lied about being The Cop.  That is why I'm clearly referencing the process or motivation for the action in my post.

Except that same process, caught him. You can try and spin and inflate things however you see fit. I made a play, llama messed up and I caught him. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I showed you exactly where town killed me as town, which was my point with that. A point you tried to dispute by saying I skated by all game and lost in LYLO. Yes, because a townie took me out ....... which is exactly what I said. 

I said you were largely ignored throughout the game... you made it to LyLo, but hey, in LyLo you died because a Townie shot you when he couldn't shoot anyone who wasn't Town because bcb and I (the Mafia in that game) stayed off the wagon.

Just now, SwAg said:

So, all of this griping you've had is over me not saying "yeah, it's possible" and you drew this out, and made me spend four hours compiling that post, for that point.

And, it was unclear.  Even in my response I said "I don't know what you mean."  There is no stretch where you can say this was "clear," "explicit," and "spoke for itself."

Because your response was that it was not equivalent or relevant ....... so if you felt like it was remotely possible why immediately dismiss  it as you did previously? 

p.s. it’s because it didn’t fit your narrative 

Just now, SwAg said:

I said you were largely ignored throughout the game... you made it to LyLo, but hey, in LyLo you died because a Townie shot you when he couldn't shoot anyone who wasn't Town because bcb and I (the Mafia in that game) stayed off the wagon.

Sure but my entire point was that there was risk because I was killed BY TOWN.