Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

So, you’re asking if my theory fits, or if the pieces of my theory fit.  I think that’s mostly a distinction without a difference, because the new information with the old information makes it seem even more plausible than I thought previously.  Individually and holistically.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

everything he does is outlandish...

sitting on that info, especially this game, is not something I would remotely expect pickle to do as town. If he's not the vigilante, I now fully believe he was scum and hit gopher.

him threatening to post his role PM, then failing to do it, all but confirms it for me. he knew the mechanic and was making a scene. 

Have you ever looked at something that he has done and literally gone “wtf is he thinking”? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Pickle was who you said you wanted. 

playing ball goes both ways.

you didn't vote pickle though, did you? if you did it was last second when you realized you had no choice. i'm hardly impressed.

you spend half the afternoon trolling me and refusing to respond to anything I said, malf wouldn't respond to me and seemed like he didn't care. 

Just now, Dome said:

you didn't vote pickle though, did you? if you did it was last second when you realized you had no choice. i'm hardly impressed.

you spend half the afternoon trolling me and refusing to respond to anything I said, malf wouldn't respond to me and seemed like he didn't care. 

Tbh, I think you have a winning formula right now.  At least 2 scum died last night with your method.  No need to start trusting phonies who weren’t around when the chips were down.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, you’re asking if my theory fits, or if the pieces of my theory fit.  I think that’s mostly a distinction without a difference, because the new information with the old information makes it seem even more plausible than I thought previously.  Individually and holistically.

That is entirely laughable, at best. It’s also quite frankly, a piss poor attempt.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

That is entirely laughable, at best. It’s also quite frankly, a piss poor attempt.

I mean, I was right about Counselor.  And neither of you two gave any reason for me to think otherwise in light of that flip.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tbh, I think you have a winning formula right now.  At least 2 scum died last night with your method.  No need to start trusting phonies who weren’t around when the chips were down.

I've known I did since day one....

it's honestly so rare for people to listen to me. you even pointed out last game that I have no thread capital.

even though at the end of the day when everything is revealed people almost always see what I was doing and why..

honestly.... what are some bad plays I've made? outside of the last game I was scum where I quit 3 hours into D1.

I feel like my great play to respect ratio is totally out of whack. 

Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I didn’t vote pickle, I voted swag. 

I’m saying I don’t give a **** about your wants.