Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I don’t even know exscty what it would mean here.

But I think either racks is lying or kotn is lying 

and  with how easily kotn backed down, and how pickle claimed something last second against racks I will be going kotn first 

Do those moves conflict if you’re trying to redirect the person being jailed? 

Would kotn even come out with that if pickle was scum and kotn was with him? Why? He’s not close to the top of any bodies list that I’ve seen. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Would kotn even come out with that if pickle was scum and kotn was with him? Why? He’s not close to the top of any bodies list that I’ve seen. 

Because he’s a mostly inactive player and probably asking his team what to do. 

i 100% could see pickle taking over chatty and calling a shot on swag like this, kotn would be doing what his more experienced teammate told him to.

its certainly something I can close my eyes and imagine 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The other thing to consider is if there is a redirector out there, could they mess with the results of his move? 

if he is scum, he would know that the hit was moved. It could be an attempt to get ahead of it. 

I’m not getting this 

Just now, Dome said:

I don’t even know exscty what it would mean here.

But I think either racks is lying or kotn is lying 

and  with how easily kotn backed down, and how pickle claimed something last second against racks I will be going kotn first 

Do those moves conflict if you’re trying to redirect the person being jailed? 

Yeah, I think, or at least I would understand it.  Rack claimed Jailor, and he jailed you on N2.  Jail would be one of the first priority moves in natural resolution, but bus driver is a player placement swap.  The people who are the subject of the swap are not made aware of it, but those who have their targets swapped in the process are not always made aware either.  I don't know if there is a breakdown for that, but if that is in play I doubt that it would break in a Town way because that's serious negative utility.

I don't know that rack could fake a jail like that, but he could be lying I suppose.  I looked back and he claimed it fairly early each day... that's a huge risk to get a "no I targeted them" that didn't come until today.  And I don't think kills would bypass rack regardless of order of operations.

KOTN claims:  Gopher <---> Dome.

rack claims:  Jail Dome.

Related results:  Gopher died.

That doesn't seem possible unless rack initially targeted gopher and was swapped to you, but he insinuated otherwise. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Say he’s the scum that was responsible for the kill. He obviously wouldn’t put it in on his own teammate. 

if there was a redirector out there and they moved that kill to llama, this claim could be a way to try and get ahead of it. 

I’m far too tired to understand what I’m supposed to understand to, this..

ill reread in the AM

Just now, Dome said:

ill reread in the AM

He's saying KOTN wouldn't swap a kill onto Llama if they were teammates.

But, Llama was living on borrowed time or could have been framed, so I don't know that you can dismiss it based on that.

Just now, Dome said:

ill reread in the AM

I’m throwing possibilities out there. I think this idea is also a possibility to consider. 

kotn is scum that is lying. 

there is a redirector out there. They used their redirect to move kotns night move to llama. 

kotn would know his move was redirected The redirector would then know that kotn most likely killed llama. 

I could see this as a way to get ahead of that claim. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He's saying KOTN wouldn't swap a kill onto Llama if they were teammates.

But, Llama was living on borrowed time or could have been framed, so I don't know that you can dismiss it based on that.

Seriously? No, that’s not at all what I’m saying. How in the world is that confusing?? 

im saying in this scenario, kotn would be the scum attached to the hit. 

someone else redirects kotn to llama. 

therefore, kotn would know that someone moved the hit. 

someone else would know that kotn was the most likely cause of llamas death. It’s possible that there was more than one move, but he would know there was a good chance he did it. 

There, did I break it down enough for you?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Jesus, I owe Touch an apology because even I missed what he was saying about the redirect because I was thinking "yeah, someone would know if they're redirected."  That's true.  Could be a way to get ahead of it.

You mean you missed where it said redirector? Or should I explain redirector as something different??