Bucs promote CB John Franklin and WR Jaydon Mickens from practice squad | waive WR Hyman, TE Leggett

bucsfan333

10 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yea I was reading about this they said he did really well and has played QB before in some capacity lol...  Bruce Arians really liked what he saw.

He may be put into the Fitzgerald role at QB, which never took off.  They ran a decent amt of RPO with Jameis at QB for short ydg.  Titans 4th and 1 comes to mind 😖  Having a Qb that the defense will respect the run for the RPO would have value.

Not a surprise the coaches tape didn t do Hyman any favors.  He was responsible for blocking VHIII on the 3rd and 1 before the Brate drop.  He didn t even touch. VHIII.  A fringe street free agent gets no latitude, he gone.

22 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yea I was reading about this they said he did really well and has played QB before in some capacity lol...  Bruce Arians really liked what he saw.

BA said he likes taking athletes and figuring out where they play best.

Franklin sounds exactly like that kind of guy.

8 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

He may be put into the Fitzgerald role at QB, which never took off.  They ran a decent amt of RPO with Jameis at QB for short ydg.  Titans 4th and 1 comes to mind 😖  Having a Qb that the defense will respect the run for the RPO would have value.

Not a surprise the coaches tape didn t do Hyman any favors.  He was responsible for blocking VHIII on the 3rd and 1 before the Brate drop.  He didn t even touch. VHIII.  A fringe street free agent gets no latitude, he gone.

I'm sure dropping the last pass of the game didn't do him any favors either. 

• Like 1