Best NBA players under 25?

DoleINGout

2 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

and that's with Rubio + Booker missing a combined seven of those games).

I'm pretty sure Rubio, Booker, Oubre and Baynes all have missed at least 2 gms in gms Ayton has played. I think we have only played 2 gms all year where Booker, Rubio, Oubre, Baynes and Ayton have all played. So that's not really much different than the entire season. 

Also Baynes was playing crazy good in the beginning of the season that was unsustainable, so that kinda negated some of Ayton's absence 

(Counting Oubre missing today's gm)

On 1/18/2020 at 1:49 PM, DoleINGout said:

"Jim Boylen said he likes that they’ve established a style of play at both ends of the floor. I’m sorry, but the Bulls' offensive rating of 104.7 currently ranks 28th in the league and falls to 96.2 when Zach LaVine is off the court"

Trae Young is a point guard so of course he affects the offense differently than a shooting guard, even one who handles as well and as often as LaVine. The Bulls new offensive scheme this year is to have everyone handle the ball often anyways, and it's not playing to everyones strengths very well.

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bulls/pecking-order-bulls-pre-nba-trade-deadline-do-list

For a first overall pick, those team records in Ayton's rookie year aren't very significant in justifying whatever counterargument you tried to make here. This season the Suns have become a much better team. After the 25-game suspension and before Aron Baynes was injured, the Suns record without Ayton was actually 7-9, (and that's with Rubio + Booker missing a combined seven of those games).

So Ayton, one of the best players under the age of 25, improves the Suns as you'd expect, but not dramatically so.

Zach's ORTG at the time of my posting was 105.7. The Bulls as a team was 104.7. I'll need proof to buy that claim.