The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Do you consider DC and Stipe knockout artists or full blown MMA fighters? Same with Reem. Same with Cain. Same with Brock. Werdum. Blaydes. JDS.

The only notable pure KO artists, to me, are Ngannou, Lewis and Rozenstruik.

No

Yea kind of

Yea kind of

No

No

No

No

Maybe so

Can you call Hardy a KO artist considering he KOd cans though?

Stipe is well rounded but I’d still call him a KO guy

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Stipe is well rounded but I’d still call him a KO guy

If he's well rounded, then he's not a KO artist. He's a damn fine wrestler too. He just happens to win via KO, it's not his only hope. Same thing with Reem. You can't call a guy with 17 submission victories a KO artist. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If he's well rounded, then he's not a KO artist. He's a damn fine wrestler too. He just happens to win via KO, it's not his only hope. Same thing with Reem. You can't call a guy with 17 submission victories a KO artist. 

Yea i guess i think of the title differently. Just that their recent UFC wins for the most part are KO/TKO

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea i guess i think of the title differently. Just that their recent UFC wins for the most part are KO/TKO

When I think of KO artists, I think of guys that have no other way to win. They either land the shot or they lose. 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If and its a big if but if Tony wins, does his resume become better than Khabib's or is the Conor wins still keep him on top in that regard?

Tony's

Edited by beekay414

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)