The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303

beekay414

On 9/13/2022 at 3:28 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

As much as I want to see Colby/Chimaev, why is Colby considered to be this tough matchup for him?

Because Khamzat is not going to wrestlef**k Colby like he did everyone else except Gilbert. And if it's a 5 round fight then it goes more in Colby's favor the longer it goes because cardio is his best weapon and is not a strength of Khamzat. I'd imagine that fight goes more similarly to the Burns fight than anything.

On 9/11/2022 at 4:37 PM, big poppa pump said:

I think Khabib must have told Khamzat that he has to act like Conor, or Jake Paul, or Diaz to make money.  He's just too corny to pull it off.  He could easily be champ champ.  Leon and Izzy would both get rag dolled imo.

What a casual comment...

On 9/11/2022 at 1:53 AM, Squanchy said:

The athletic difference alone would be absolutely staggering.  Holland was actually doing a great job relatively speaking and couldn’t keep up with Khamzat.

I'm sorry what? In what world did Holland do a great job when he got finished in less than half a round and absorbed zero strikes.

Nate would've been a much much tougher fight, regardless of athleticism.

On 9/11/2022 at 2:22 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Heel v Heel, don't see that often but im all for it

I really want to see this fight, super intriguing stylistic matchup and the antics leading up to the fight would be insane.

Who's the good guy in this equation, Colby or Khamzat? I'd say Colby, this is like Venom vs Carnage where it's two bad guys but one of them is less bad.

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303