Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Will be out for most of the day without internet so I'll check in when possible but don't expect much.

Orca. The dude's killed 3 town and what I read from his wiki makes me think SK. 

I love how you use the wiki bio as an excuse for my vote while ignoring my character is one of the top NWA characters who is town for this mafia game xD

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'll take that bet. When you are mafia with Pickle I get your avatar for 6 months...deal?

Absolutely but understand what I mean when I say kiss swags ***. You’re gonna have to post in every single game how he is a better mafia player than you. You will have to go out of your way to compliment him. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Absolutely but understand what I mean when I say kiss swags ***. You’re gonna have to post in every single game how he is a better mafia player than you. You will have to go out of your way to compliment him. 

Good. We have a deal

Wanna bet that I'm town vig, when I am, you do the same as you ask me of Swag but you kiss my ***

If I'm the SK as you say then you get my Avatar for 100 years

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So you are not NWA?...we have another one. Mafia is just getting roasted now

Oh please I'm not mafia you SK. 

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I love how you use the wiki bio as an excuse for my vote while ignoring my character is one of the top NWA characters who is town for this mafia game xD

He may be part of the NWA but he's still a SK and I'm 90% sure you're the other and touch is lying for mafia to not whack him. 

I'm town you dipstick. 

29 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Slappy Mc starting to think counselor, bcb and racks are the mafia left with orca being the SK. 

I think Counselor is just dumb. Unfortunately we didnt get Pickles role, but I still think the Pickle lynch cleared him and Malf. 

MD4L admitted to being scum in the thread and Counselor claimed him mafia. He is probably my weakest mafia read, but I have no doubt Racks and BCB are mafia.

33 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Slappy Mc Daboyle no replace you...wonder why

Not sure. 

33 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What’s funny is Slappy said I was competing with you for lvp? If he really believed you were the SK he wouldn’t think you were LVP because your role is to kill people to meet your WC.

He claims town. If he is town, 100% he is LVP.