The myth of QB contracts

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

*People disagree with me*

”Well that’s because they can’t/don’t read”

We get it, bro. No reason to strut the GED in everyone’s faces.

You have proven:

1.  You didnt even know what stat I was talking about
  2. You didnt understand I said you can be a primarily run-focused team (and even mentioned the Cowboys)
  3. I said you dont have to throw a lot, you just have to be efficient

What is there to discuss? You dont know what I even said. 

And like I said, I had really good discussion with people who read and disagreed. One dude even had a really convincing chart to disprove me. Another did a study on rushing in the first 3 quarters and how it pertains to qb performance. It was all really superb stuff. But you dont know that, because you didnt make it past the thread title (which I admitted I made to be click bait). 

Edited by Matts4313

If someone posts an argument that pigs are cows with 15 paragraphs on how a pig is a cow, I don't have to read the argument that a pig is a cow to know that a pig is not a cow. 

15 paragraphs on how a pig is a cow

"A pig is not a cow because a pig is a pig."
"You are LOL Bro, you didn't even read.  I don't have to respond to this, which counters my point, because you didn't read MY points on my point." 

Edited by Outpost31

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

If someone posts an argument that pigs are cows with 15 paragraphs on how a pig is a cow, I don't have to read the argument that a pig is a cow to know that a pig is not a cow. 

Do you believe in analytics or nah? 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You have proven:

1.  You didnt even know what stat I was talking about
  2. You didnt understand I said you can be a primarily run-focused team (and even mentioned the Cowboys)
  3. I said you dont have to throw a lot, you just have to be efficient

What is there to discuss? You dont know what I even said. 

So you agree? I’ve already said several times...there’s nothing to discuss. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And like I said, I had really good discussion with people who read and disagreed. One dude even had a really convincing chart to disprove me. Another did a study on rushing in the first 3 quarters and how it pertains to qb performance. It was all really superb stuff. But you dont know that, because you didnt make it past the thread title (which I admitted I made to be click bait). 

“Click bait”? Your thread title said the run game is irrelevant...but apparently not totally irrelevant, just less important than the pass game. So yeah, “click bait” is a bit of an undersell, unless the word irrelevant changed in recent years.

But silly me can’t even read, so maybe it has.