AAJXukl.img?h=0&w=720&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l

4.) Alton Robinson- DE- Syracuse

SUFootball_ToddMichalek_CP_03.jpg

6. Sewo Olonilua- FB- TCU

sewo-olonilua-tcu-running-backjpg.jpg

Edited by Dawgpoun8017
CHANGES
  • Like 2

Nice work on this one overall, @Dawgpoun8017.

For me...

Highlights:

1. Epenesa in a trade-up. I really like this dude.

2. Anthony Harris. I'd say there's a 5% chance he's available, as the Vikings need him and can franchise him. Teams get creative every year in order to keep their building block players. But yeah, he'd be a great add.

3. Robert Hunt. Though I was hoping we could get him twenty picks later, he's a beast. Hunt @41 >>>>>>> Becton @10 for me. I can see him starting and thriving right away.

Lights:

1. Becton. He's a big boom-bust guy for me at that spot. His size and explosiveness stats are special for his size, but there's a lot I don't like when watching him. I wouldn't especially like the pick but would understand it and hope he gets shredded at 340 and becomes an elite LT.

2. FA roster-rounding with Higgins as a safety valve--now all we need is another burner--and,presumable on the cheap, Vonn Bell. Restructuring Kirksey so we can keep him is nice. Not sure if we can afford him, but Keenum would be a nice backup. If Kyle Rudolph is cheap and/or a 1yr rental, then sure, but I don't want the Browns to be holding the bag for another veteran farewell tour.

3. Trading Njoku for a mid-second. This would be bittersweet, of course, but the value is pretty good overall. He is Young and explosive, but if he has another down year then his value next year might be a third-rounder at best. Sachi drafted him, so there is now a better shot that he stays out of the dog house, but he might just be not that good. 

Lowlights:

1-11. Chris Hubbard. I don't want him back unless it's vet minimum. Unless he's a master at zone blocking, he doesn't look like a starter and we should move on IMO.

12. Olivier Vernon. I just wouldn't cut him. When he is healthy, he is good. We are weak at the position. He could get paid again next year if he stays healthy and produces some fool's gold on the stat sheet. The pros outweigh the cons for me so I'd keep him in hopes of getting a third or fourth compensatory as well.

13. Harrison Bryant at pick 74. He seems to be in a second tier of seven tight ends or so and I have a hard time spending such a high pick. I like the player, but the value seems more like fourth round or maybe even fifth. But if he's your stand-on-the-table TE then I get it.

Nice work. Nice touch with adding pictures 👌👍.

• Like 2