Is Nicholson the answer at Safety?

turtle28

I think the thing that Made Sean great was for those who watched him which is why our fans understand and outside fans don’t was how no matter who he was on the field with he was the best most gifted player. Randy moss in his prime couldn’t out run, couldn’t put jump and never had a chance being physical. LT, TO,  Moss I mean we played a lot of hall of fame guys and he was the best player on the field. So while he was derailed so early from his first snap in preseason he was the best. They talked about him running to and from Redskins park during the season for practice. Yes you never know what would have happened moving forward, but his Career had like that JJ watt flash few years and honestly Redskins fans and even just fans of the game of football were robbed because were talking about a player who just would have transcended his position until the next once in a generation type player came out. As much as all us fans want to find the next Sean it will never happen. What I want is a defense that has a physical prescence on every level and hopefully just hopefully the player this thread was started about can become a solid to pro bowl level player. Can’t ask for much more. Being a great/ all time great is earned. It takes time!!! Sean was robbed of his time!!! That said it was very clear with his time you knew you were watching something special as sad as it is to not see someone so special not get his chance to blossom like we all believe he was on his way to doing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived