What should we do to fill out QB for 2020+?

MikeT14

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Reminder, I am a fan of this UDFA. There's hope. Just trying to give an idea on why he went UDFA. There's good tape on him too out there.

Yeah. I know that 32 scouting depts have a better handle on this than I do and there's a reason why he was not drafted in 7 rounds. So I do know that there's gotta be a knock on him for something. But from what I can see, the negatives can be worked on (but still will look at the Oregon game).

14 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Thanks. Started with Cabernet Franc and Viognier. Since have finished Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir. 2022 things should be going good.

My man! How bout shipping some of that winery to the state up north?? Please? Pretty please? Haha 😂 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ba42ea6cf48c28d6c4

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Reminder, I am a fan of this UDFA. There's hope. Just trying to give an idea on why he went UDFA. There's good tape on him too out there.

It’d be nice if we could develop Montez into a back up for Haskins after a few years of being on the practice squad. I think most likely though Kyle Allen will be our back up QB for a while, maybe for most or all of Haskins’ career - if Haskins develops and becomes our long term starter. I don’t see Kyle Allen getting offered a starting job anywhere else, so the best job he’ll probably ever get the rest of his career is being on the Redskins as likely just a back up.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1