Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, beezee said:

I have about 20 mins left before I'm gone for the night and won't be on next to any time tomorrow either (traveling 8+ hours home).  I won't be here for the night time actions and so if before I leave I'm still leading in votes, I'm going to just have to claim and hope that y'all do the smart thing and move elsewhere.  

Dont claim unless you have a ridiculous role - its frowned upon and host could take action. IF your role sucks and we lynch a civ... well its not the best thing to happen but we will survive it. Especially since you dont have the time to play.

55 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Yeah, I'm also feeling overwhelmed in this game. I don't check for 4-5 hours and 30 pages get added. I have zero mafia reads right now.

I buy it. I feel like I just keep reading and can never catch up. Still like ~40 unread pages and I have been trying lol.

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I buy it. I feel like I just keep reading and can never catch up. Still like ~40 unread pages and I have been trying lol.

Is it really that uncommon now? My superbowl mafia went like ~350 pages IIRC. Im pretty sure I had to make 3 different threads.

Alright I'm heading out, and as I said earlier, I may not have connectivity when I get home. So, I'll roll with what I got. If you guys feel like you need to switch up, that's cool.

BTW, I never did get an answer to this question: do you guys play with power stealing/borrowing/duplicating? Would there be anything in the lore that might be equivalent to that?

Just now, Woz said:

Alright I'm heading out, and as I said earlier, I may not have connectivity when I get home. So, I'll roll with what I got. If you guys feel like you need to switch up, that's cool.

BTW, I never did get an answer to this question: do you guys play with power stealing/borrowing/duplicating? Would there be anything in the lore that might be equivalent to that?

Its not a common power. But in a mafia were everyone has a role, its possible. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Legit the only thing youve had time for is defending yourself. Youve been here for quite a bit right now and its just more of the same. 

How much mafia have you played?

Believe it or not, between posts, I actually have work to do since shockingly I don't have much time for that during the day either.  I'm at a conference.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dont claim unless you have a ridiculous role - its frowned upon and host could take action. IF your role sucks and we lynch a civ... well its not the best thing to happen but we will survive it. Especially since you dont have the time to play.

Claiming before being lynched is frowned upon?  In what world?

Just now, beezee said:

Mass claiming is a different beast.

I claimed yesterday, so did bucs. Cwood/rag/malf all were exposed through mechanics that sorta feel like claiming. Utley wanted tto claim to clear himself, Sanchez too.

What would you call that?

1 minute ago, beezee said:

But fair enough, I'll keep my role to myself and if y'all want to lynch it, then so be it.  But I'm outta here in 4 mins.  Gl.

I mean, its your call. IF you have an awesome power it may make sense. If you have something weak like cwood and bucs, then just die with it. 

Archived