Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

10 hours ago, Woz said:
On 9/28/2017 at 12:01 AM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Remember only 22 players, but 25 heroes in OW. If I had to guess, Symmetra and Bastion are 2 of the 3 heroes left out so I would be wary of anyone claiming them.

Whoops. And:

Is this the part of the p183 post you're talking about?

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you're suggesting that Bucs performed a move on you and you knew it was Bucs and it was named as Ana?

Better question: is bucsfan333 the most suspicious person right now? I'm not saying remove him from the suspects list, but does it make sense to scramble around with someone on the list at 3rd or 4th as opposed to targeting someone of higher likelihood?

Let's see what bucs does for Overwatch if his status is reverted to a day one unknown.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Is this the part of the p183 post you're talking about?

And the follow on right beneath it. What's similar there? How does it square with my linked post above on this page?

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

And the follow on right beneath it. What's similar there? How does it square with my linked post above on this page?

You're saying he mentioned your role as a cover role/not in the game twice, after saying your role was obvious to anyone familiar with OW.

If that's correct, it still doesn't mean much, because there are two characters that your claimed ability makes sense for.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

You're saying he mentioned your role as a cover role/not in the game twice, after saying your role was obvious to anyone familiar with OW.

If that's correct, it still doesn't mean much, because there are two characters that your claimed ability makes sense for.

And the fact that one of the other alleged covered roles identified in the second post was already used by domepatrol91 earlier that day? That doesn't raise any flags for you?

On 9/25/2017 at 6:11 PM, Danger said:

by my count there are 22 people. Meaning that there will be only 4 mafia members. Role are going out shortly please no talking for now.

On 9/25/2017 at 7:00 PM, Danger said:

So uh, I can only send out 20 messages per day, @Woz and @theuntouchable send me a message to receive your roles.

But otherwise you guys can start talking.

@Woz Your signup spot was 2nd to last, but your role would've been determined at random with the rest of them.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

@james.mcmurry13

whats the likelihood of jlash #1 knowing that a move was used on him (cause it'd either be a roleblock or vote block according to Bucs) #2 knowing that Bucs performed said move and #3 knowing the role of said player?

Essentially the only way that I could see him knowing a move was used on him was if it was a roleblock. And the likelihood of him finding out who AND what role roleblocked him?

Archived