Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

The Mei part is worse.

No arguing that. But to get that many wrong? When he's supposed to be one of the main lore sources? He becomes an unreliable source due either to lack of attention ... or to malice.

Just now, Woz said:

No arguing that. But to get that many wrong? When he's supposed to be one of the main lore sources? He becomes an unreliable source due either to lack of attention ... or to malice.

The cover roles probably aren't the three worst/least popular characters, though. Doesn't really make it fair. For instance, in Malf's Walking Dead Mafia, Daryl (fan-favorite) was a cover role.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Essentially the only way that I could see him knowing a move was used on him was if it was a roleblock. And the likelihood of him finding out who AND what role roleblocked him?

There's one character interaction that would make sense. Bucs using his move on this particular character would be a reunion, of sorts.

14 minutes ago, Woz said:

Better question: is bucsfan333 the most suspicious person right now? I'm not saying remove him from the suspects list, but does it make sense to scramble around with someone on the list at 3rd or 4th as opposed to targeting someone of higher likelihood?

Let's see what bucs does for Overwatch if his status is reverted to a day one unknown.

At this point in time my list is narrowed down to players that are almost even to me. Bucs moving his vote to me and the voting himself in OT was a big red flag to me. Only reason I took him off my list was I thought he was essentially cleared. Now jlash is claiming he can not only confirm that Bucs used his move but that he knew it was Bucs and that he can confirm Bucs is Ana. That's not odd to you?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

At this point in time my list is narrowed down to players that are almost even to me. Bucs moving his vote to me and the voting himself in OT was a big red flag to me. Only reason I took him off my list was I thought he was essentially cleared. Now jlash is claiming he can not only confirm that Bucs used his move but that he knew it was Bucs and that he can confirm Bucs is Ana. That's not odd to you?

I can confirm Ana used a move on me. Bucs claimed Ana. No one CC'd him. That's what it is. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Is it odd? Yes. Is it damning? Possibly. Is he the highest likelihood Talon member? Not sure I go that far. I have downgraded my trust level in him, but he is still less suspect in my mind than others.

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

He's contributed almost nothing regardless.

Which mean he would arguably second only to mission27 in terms of a horrible posting frequency:useful posting ratio.

Archived