Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

8 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I think mookie and mission or lions are the next two. I think mission and lions are mutually exclusive based on dome's d1 interactions with them.

This is still my read btw, with RMIB as the 4th member. Its been my read for a while.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

If we're going on that note, TLO would trump them both 

I don't know about that. thelawoffices has barely posted. The other two have been a lot higher traffic.

Please don't read that into me saying TLO is okay in my book. He's not. He's just not at the top of my list.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

This is still my read btw, with RMIB as the 4th member. Its been my read for a while.

I'm less sure than you on your bolded (he's on my borderline), but it wouldn't surprise me if that was what the remaining three turned out to be.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

I don't know about that. thelawoffices has barely posted. The other two have been a lot higher traffic.

Please don't read that into me saying TLO is okay in my book. He's not. He's just not at the top of my list.

That's my point. If we're uncertain as to how to move forward, my recommendation is to start with the least active/contributing people. At least that way you're combating people being inactive and potentially swaying people from trying to be inactive mafia.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

That's my point. If we're uncertain as to how to move forward, my recommendation is to start with the least active/contributing people. At least that way you're combating people being inactive and potentially swaying people from trying to be inactive mafia.

I'd go the other route: get rid of the people who are potentially throwing up a lot more flak to confuse the rest of Overwatch, which could cause us to lynch another innocent. If someone is inactive, they're more likely to miss the vote and get eliminated. Take out the bigger risks.

Archived