Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

bro i've been on his tail all game just waiting for the right time to collectively pounce, so i'm game for an untouch lynch. at the very least, can remove the alpha figure, so i can step in & re-establish my desired role of being head hancho among the pions. it's fin's time to shine goddammit. untouch

Never change jfin. xD

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

game just starting amigo

Uh, this is suspicious, no?

And I understand that we can afford some mislynches, but it would be so incredibly stupid to lynch me. You're bending so far backwards to make me seem like mafia. I told you my role, I somehow drew a CC from desperate mafia, yet you still think I'm mafia. If you're intent on killing me, then fine, let me know and I'll edit death so we don't waste the time. 

2 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Uh, this is suspicious, no?

And I understand that we can afford some mislynches, but it would be so incredibly stupid to lynch me. You're bending so far backwards to make me seem like mafia. I told you my role, I somehow drew a CC from desperate mafia, yet you still think I'm mafia. If you're intent on killing me, then fine, let me know and I'll edit death so we don't waste the time. 

Were they really that desperate though?

1 minute ago, utley4568 said:

was this meant to be @'ed at me?  

i dont think i've even voted for you once lol. i think i only insinuated you were mafia early on when malf was still alive. but you might be. edit death isn't very noble tho. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Were they really that desperate though?

They must have been. Otherwise his claim makes no sense. He knew they needed to get heat off mookie. I'm backing on the last one being fin or mission.

Just now, jfinley88 said:

was this meant to be @'ed at me?  

i dont think i've even voted for you once lol. i think i only insinuated you were mafia early on when malf was still alive. but you might be. edit death isn't very noble tho. 

It was not. It was at untouchable, finster.

1 minute ago, utley4568 said:

They must have been. Otherwise his claim makes no sense. He knew they needed to get heat off mookie. I'm backing on the last one being fin or mission.

think you meant banking, but think you're onto something either way. utley

3 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Can we get a brief summary of why everyone who is cleared, is cleared?

Truly the only ones "cleared" would be rag, Sanchez and cwood. Rag was cleared by matts d1. Sanchez is cleared because of James and receiving the ultimate ability. I can't remember the exact reason cwood is cleared but I know he's been cleared. 

Jlash is semi cleared because of Bucs. It's not a full clear because Bucs hit him with a sleeping dart but his reaction essentially clears him. 

Mission is semi cleared because of the tlo incident. he claimed to follow TLO the night that malf was killed and went hard after him as mafia. He was right that tlo visited malf. So either mafia knew TLO was bastion or he was telling the truth.

Im only semi cleared because woz witnessed my track on dome N1. That and I've lead the lynches on dome, mookie and RMIB. 

Archived