NFL Draft Thread: Day 3

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Please No GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

If that happens though, McDermott's career is done in Buffalo 

Maybe not! I don’t think Jake Fromm would make the stupid decisions that Allen made in the 4th quarter vs Houston last year which led him to losing that game.

Edited by turtle28

10 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Sure, but he also wouldn't have put them in a position to win the game 

Josh Allen didn’t play all that great that game. 24/46, 265 yds, 0 TDs. 9 rushes for 92 yards though and a a receiving TD from John Brown. 

Josh Allen has the strong arm and the superior athleticism. Fromm is ahead of him in knowledge of the game, leadership and accuracy.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Josh Allen didn’t play all that great that game. 24/46, 265 yds, 0 TDs. 9 rushes for 92 yards though and a a receiving TD from John Brown. 

Josh Allen has the strong arm and the superior athleticism. Fromm is ahead of him in knowledge of the game, leadership and accuracy.

Fromm finished the final five games of the season completing under 50% of his passes.  For a checkdown guy.  Against legit defenses and not legit defenses.  

Terrible pick. 

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Fromm finished the final five games of the season completing under 50% of his passes.  For a checkdown guy.  Against legit defenses and not legit defenses.  

Terrible pick. 

He also lost a lot of talent all around him for his final season. You know more about then I do when we had this discussion months ago. 

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

He also lost a lot of talent all around him for his final season. You know more about then I do when we had this discussion months ago. 

He had an elite offensive line and elite running game.  One would expect him to start slow, and finish strong due to his WR/TE group being young and inexperienced.  Instead, the inverse happened.  And real talk, that is really concerning for me.