With the 20th pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select EDGE K'Lavon Chaisson

pwny

1 minute ago, DuvalsKing said:

I have no problem taking a boom or bust pick right here.. if he winds up giving you Fowler type production over 4 years that’s a hell of a pick.

He can actually bend. So there's hope for more.

2 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

Also to note the importance of these 1st round picks over the next 2 yrs 5th yr option could extend your super bowl run chances ‘IF’ they hit. 😏

I think after this debacle with Yan and Coughlin being gone they're going to pay players who deserve getting paid.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I think after this debacle with Yan and Coughlin being gone they're going to pay players who deserve getting paid.

🤨 I feel even when they made good faith signings in the past it still ended up biting them in the ***. Look at Hurns he gave Caldwell 1 solid year and Caldwell thought he had a gym... but I digress.

Just now, DuvalsKing said:

🤨 I feel even when they made good faith signings in the past it still ended up biting them in the ***. Look at Hurns he gave Caldwell 1 solid year and Caldwell thought he had a gym... but I digress.

Think guys who deserve it will get their's.

They paid Bortles, Linder, etc. and got average guys in FA and paid them yet lowballed Yan, waited on Ramsey, etc. Think they'll learn from past mistakes if they have the opportunity.