4. OT: Jason Peters 

5. DE/OLB: Jadaveon Clowney, Everton Griffen

6. DT: Mike Daniels, Damon “Snacks” Harrison 

7. ILB: Alec Ogletree, Mychal l Kendricks

8. OLB: Markus Golden, Nigel Bradham 

9. CB: Logan Ryan

10. S: Eric Berry, Eric Reid

12 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Shocker Paul Richardson is still out there.

That’s your man! I kid I kid, I know you never believed he’d stay healthy for us. Kind of shocking that Gruden hasn’t convinced the Jags to sign him maybe he saw enough out of Paul to know his belief that he could stay healthy and elevate his game under us was wrong.

Edited by turtle28

19 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

That’s your man! I kid I kid, I know you never believed he’d stay healthy for us. Kind of shocking that Gruden hasn’t convinced the Jags to sign him maybe he saw enough out of Paul to know his belief that he could stay healthy and elevate his game under us was wrong.

That might have been a Bruce signing more than a Jay signing

22 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

That might have been a Bruce signing more than a Jay signing

Nah, it was Jay. On tape when healthy Jay said you could see him being used like they used Djax but Richardson only showed that in a few games bc of his injuries. Then, last year they drafted Terry and switched PRich’s position - sent Terry on the deeper routes w/ good reason - and then PRich got hurt again. 

Edited by turtle28

38 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I would think that since they signed Fuller and Darby that they won't. Logan Ryan and Fuller are very similar also.

Bolded is true.  Although, I think Ryan can play outside too.  I don't think of picking up Darby as a meaningful signing.  

34 minutes ago, offbyone said:

Bolded is true.  Although, I think Ryan can play outside too.  I don't think of picking up Darby as a meaningful signing.  

Rivera spoke glowingly of Darby when he was asked about the signing. He must have been watching at Darby’s rookie year film or his college film. Haha 😂 

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Rivera spoke glowingly of Darby when he was asked about the signing. He must have been watching at Darby’s rookie year film or his college film. Haha 😂 

Eagles fans can’t wait lol

42 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Eagles fans can’t wait lol

I’m interested to see if he can rebound. He was awesome as a young corner, the injuries slowed his progress. You could argue Eagles ruined him esp all of the zero blitzes that Jim Schwartz does do his corners no favors. For example, look at how Keenum & Terry burned the Eagles week 1 bc Schwartz didn’t have a FS in the middle of the field.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Just like Sean Davis.  But if he liked them so much he would have signed them to a longer deal.

15 hours ago, offbyone said:

Just like Sean Davis.  But if he liked them so much he would have signed them to a longer deal.

One year prove it deals for vets are smart given the makeup of this team which is young and developing, like what if Moreland, Moreau & Apke really impress them? They'd probably want to keep those two long term over the players that are a few years older.

And, liking a guys potential when he’s healthy and liking what he could be is different then just throwing 10’s of millions on them which, in time could become a deal that hurts the cap.

If you could get a free agent on a cheaper deal, why pay them more?

You’re suggesting they should just throw on more money and more years just well, just because?

That really doesn't make sense.

Edited by turtle28

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

One year prove it deals for vets are smart given the makeup of this team which is young and developing, like what if Moreau & Apke really impress them? They'd probably want to keep those two long term over the players that are a few years older.

And, liking a guys potential when he’s healthy and liking what he could be is different then just throwing 10’s of millions on them which, in time could become a deal that hurts the cap.

If you could get a free agent on a cheaper deal, why pay them more?

You’re suggesting they should just throw on more money and more years just well, just because?

That really doesn't make sense.

You really don't understand the value of signing players long term when it comes to both team building, stability and cap management?

You really believe in only signing one  year deals?  You think you can build a team like that?  The only way that seems to work is if you have a qb like tom brady and a very strong culture like New england.