Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Just now, Blue said:

Explanations that contradict themselves and don't make sense on their own.

You're just looking for an excuse to get me mislynched.

They each make sense individually, and you are allowed to provide alternative, even contradictory theories of events in the absence of perfect information.  The simple fact that possible explanations contradict is not a! Inherent condemnation of them.  And you know that.

Just now, Blue said:

Yeah, I'm sure it has nothing to do with someone who I thought was Town despite their character claim flipping scum.

That’s one explanation.  But prior to the conversion, I re-cleared Dome, and had strong reads on Hobo and Ragnarok as Town.  Meanwhile, your Town read has flipped Mafia, after you manipulated the night write-up to get the only unlynchable person lynched.

I’ve been clear that you do not sit right with me since before my death.  And those feelings have been nothing but frustrated to an intolerable degree at this point.

This is ridiculous.  Blue is going to do his scum schtick of not responding to the bulk of a post because he will disagree with one aspect of it, and then refuse to otherwise participate.  He’s just going to keep repeating the same tiresome rhetoric and omit anything to the contrary.

Really, the only people I’m lynching today are you or Orca.  You, because you’ve wreaked or scum the whole game, but had reasonable enougu justifications for actions.  And Orca because if he was not originally scum, I would be incredulous if Rick allowed himself to be overruled on that recruitment.

I even defended Daboyle yesterday from what now looks like a significant onslaught from Blue and MWil.  You two were in lockstep.

You can pretty much toss Daboyle in the clear pile (minus recruitment possibility) based on that alone.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s one explanation.  But prior to the conversion, I re-cleared Dome, and had strong reads on Hobo and Ragnarok as Town.  Meanwhile, your Town read has flipped Mafia, after you manipulated the night write-up to get the only unlynchable person lynched.

I’ve been clear that you do not sit right with me since before my death.  And those feelings have been nothing but frustrated to an intolerable degree at this point.

Why the **** would I have tried to get Pickle lynched instead of Malf on D3? If you were really Town, you would realize how stupid that sounds. There was no point in pushing to lynch my own faction's godfather if Town was already primed to mislynch someone else.

If you really believed your own ****, you would modkill yourself. Town Swag would realize a paranoid cop is a worthless role to Town and saves us from a mislynch. But you know full well your case is contradictory garbage.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, MWil just redirected bcb to his teammate for fun.

I already suggested ages ago that Mwil could be scum who doesn't control who his redirect goes to, which quite frankly, is how most redirects work. I assumed he got to pick his target since we don't appear to have a roleblocker and that would mimic a roleblocker well enough for Town.

Players are more important than roles.

If you think my capacity to contribute is limited to my role function, then I know you’re scum because I’ve slapped you, and everyone else, around more times than I care to count based almost exclusively on my thread skill.

And, you think the redirect just randomly goes to his teammate.  You don’t find it at all concerning that almost all of his actions are unaccounted for unless they’re really redirecting everyone to Rick?  In which case, what amazing RNG!

That is such a laughable take.  You could not be any more disingenuous.  What’s your usefulness Blue?  You’re the write-up manipulator that everyone knows can manipulate the write-up.  You seem about as useful as a paranoid cop, unless you’re assessing your value differently than mine.