2019 Chiefs vs 2017 Eagles

patriotsheatyan

14 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Uh what? Did you watch football that year? Philly was dominant from wire to wire. Not to mention the slew of injuries we had to overcome. Save your tears for your cereal bud. Get over it, y'all got spanked. And we hoisted the Lombardi.

lol True you gave us a painful beating, I have no clue why we decided to change our offensive philosophy completely for that game but we did and it hurt us. 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 10:46 PM, vikes635 said:

Ha I believe the Viking, Saints, Rams, and Panthers where better than that Eagles team. Obviously because they went on to win the SB I don't have much weight in that argument today. Eagles had some fortunate breaks that propelled them into an unbelievable run but no one outside of Pennsylvania is going to think back on that team as anything more than a crappy team that got one on Brady/Belichick and company.  

Yikes.. They didn't "get one" on the Pats.... they put up 41 points on them and was the best team with the best record through most of the season with both quarterbacks. Vikings beat the saints on a extremely lucky play with few seconds remaining. Philly put up 38 points on the best defense in the league with a backup QB - they lost due to poor coaching and false superiority.Get out of here with that nonsense.

Eagles are 3-0 vs Rams since Mcvay was hired and miss me with the panthers. 

Edited by eagles18
  • Like 1