Any Ideas for New Unis?

TOUCAN

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

IMO we are Burgundy & Gold, not the other way around so I don’t like the prototypes that flip that around and have the gold be more dominant in a uniform.

But all the unis have Burgundy not all of them have gold I dig it and we could add other variants like mostly burgundy with gold numbers that’s a uni we could play with and even add a black into for the fact I think the league should have black out unis for all teams as it just can be trimmed in any color combo. But I get what you mean but that gold on gold is fire!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The absolute buy in would be, if Under Armour (from Baltimore) decided to exclusively pay the rights to the Redskins to fashion their uniforms for a season. Where all would be different and consistently different from the previous week, as a test for the league to determine the jersey sales. 

The logistical problem is, as the uniform is designed and produced for the team, that means the uniform has to be available to retailers rather quickly, which if planned correctly, could be done. 

The time to capitalize on this method would be now, with the transition back to a normalcy. But Under Armour, the NFL, and Dan would all have to sign off on it and Nike would have to relinquish the Redskins from their NFL uniform contract. 

Uniform designs would need to be designed and approved prior to the start of an NFL season, which would also include all Helmet designs and combinations to avoid any radical design which would upset and name changing liberals. 

If Dan had any interest outside of destroying the Redskins organization and its legacy, he could move into a legacy of his own with a fan experience like no other, pursuing a venture of this magnitude and leading the NFL into a future of larger jersey sales if the designs were to be desirable. 

On 6/14/2020 at 6:06 PM, turtle28 said:

IMO we are Burgundy & Gold, not the other way around so I don’t like the prototypes that flip that around and have the gold be more dominant in a uniform.

Guess I'm looking at the English language differently then. I could see your point if the colors were Burgundy, with Gold. But the colors are Burgundy AND Gold.

Starsky AND Hutch

Shake AND Bake

I think it's okay to have uniforms that sometimes let one color be very dominant. Especially if they unis are going to change (and I REALLY hope the NFL allows teams to have 5 or 6 different combinations per year).