As a lifetime USC Trojan fan watching replay SC vs UCLA 11/23/19

HOF19

I realize that the JOY I had as I  watching live back on 11/23/2019 as a Mr. Michael Pittman burned ......BURNED UCLA for 13 receptions......2 TD' s.......103 yds that if I knew he was gonna eventually be a Colt I would have enjoyed his performance back on that day EVEN MORE !!!!!!!!.......... GO Michael Pittman.........GO COLTS !!!!!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HOF19 said:

I bring this up because a viewing outlet I have in my TV package just played a full replay of that game from  back on 11/23/2019 ........GO COLTS !!!!!

Pretty excited myself. We never have even come close to replacing Reggie. TY has done a damn good job of being that replacement for Marvin, but Reggie was a different animal. If Pittman is the guy....look out. 

• Like 1

You know it's funny how much alike Pittman's and Wayne's scouting reports.  Both were considered one of the most pro ready WRs.  Both were listed as having limited ceilings, both were listed as excellent route runners with reliable hands and both had a negative about their top end speed.

I'm not a USC fan (Michigan fan here), but from the clips, highlights and full game films I'm been able to find online, he seems like an excellent WR and if he had a better QB or a Top 10 team he may have been in the conversation with the top 3 WRs.

• Like 1