Redskins defensive lineman makes squatting 585 lbs look easy

8 hours ago, 4209 said:

It's Jon Allen. He's a beast, our DL is a beast. I'm glad to see these guys working out together and working hard, it's a great sign. Nice to see Kerrigan there too. It looked like Kerrigan had put on some weight - like 10-15 lbs - to move back to DL fulltime like he was coming out of Purdue. People may forget, but in college he actually played 10 lbs heavier than he did as a 3-4 OLB for us since 2011, just like when we drafted Preston Smith, both guys lost about 10 lbs to play 3-4 OLB bc they had been 4-3 DEs in college.

I just hope the rest of our team can play better bc if the rest of our team plays at least up to their abilities - Haskins, TEs WRs, right side of OL for once, LBs & secondary and we at least get serviceable play from the left side if our OL & at TE, then we could shock some people.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, e16bball said:

Redskins RB matches Redskins DE in squatting 585 pounds:

Not to call him out, bc I couldn't do one but he is sitting down on some of these when he goes down. Still for his size, it's incredibly impressive & he has less spotters which is scary.

I wonder who's with him, it looks like a TE’s body, maybe Hale Hentges or Thad Moss? Or maybe just a trainer.

Edited by turtle28

On 6/20/2020 at 12:53 AM, 4209 said:

Damm Guice knee must be okay. Hopefully he can produce for us this season if the NFL have one. 

I think at the end of last year they just shut him down as more precautionary. When he he was shut down for the year in Nov his knee injury wasn't serious, I think he just tweaked it and they shut him down bc they were already out of the playoffs and all. I just read that they believed that his injury at the end of last year was just an MCL sprain, but after he as shut down for the year I didn't see anymore reporting on it.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1