If Washington changed the team name what should it be

Geno

I love the helmet & the way the field is painted. I think the uniforms look too much like USC, I'd like those to be different, more white I guess.

Miami University changed their name from the Redskins to the Redhawks in 1996.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Nope, none at all. If fact, that's kinda why I've been thinking it would be best for the team if they don't change names until after a new owner gets their hands on it, as what in the NFL has Snyder done right?

Let someone else do the branding.

Yep, I expect it to fail in spectacular fashion.  

43 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Yep, I expect it to fail in spectacular fashion.  

They'll forget to bring the new jersey w/ the new team name for Rivera to show off at the press conference! Haha 😂 

3 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

BTW @Beast, I think your comment about a name he can trademark is apropos. If the name is changed (and I were Snyder), I would go with something I could trademark and have exclusive to me. Going with other football team names or names of other sports teams is not gonna happen.

Matter of fact, I just found out that Snyder has already trademarked Warriors.

• Like 1

We're done here folks. Some of the posts in the last few hours (guy takes a break to eat dinner and relax and then comes back to some of these posts) were over the line.

Gonna start insta-locking these threads from now on. They never end well and we end up locking them.