Saints defense is playing well despite a slow start

tyler735

1 hour ago, SWATcha said:

Ehhh, I'll give him kudos for actually catching the ball, but that pass was so horribly thrown that I think most of us posting here could of caught that one.

As for it being a great game changer, absolutely. I think Miami went into deflate/defeat mode as soon as that happened and never recovered. 

In order to catch that pass, the CB had to be in position (know where the pylon is) and have his head/body turned to the ball, which is something that gets lost all too often when a "little" guy is up against a "big" guy. The actual catch... yeah, if he'd have dropped that, he'd have been the laughing stock of NOLA for quite some time.

13 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It was very poorly thrown, no doubt. 

However..... PART of the reason is was poorly thrown is because Crawley kept Thomas from getting off the line and refused to let Thomas run a route. He out-physicalled (that’s a word and don’t you say it’s not) a guy who had no business getting pushed around by a CB

A very important detail. Being physical and disrupting timing is huge these days, especially against jumpy QB's like Cutler.

11 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It was very poorly thrown, no doubt. 

However..... PART of the reason is was poorly thrown is because Crawley kept Thomas from getting off the line and refused to let Thomas run a route. He out-physicalled (that’s a word and don’t you say it’s not) a guy who had no business getting pushed around by a CB

Lol, I got nothin here. Definitely out-physicalled him lol

Archived