? TNF Week Five - Patriots (2-2) @ Buccaneers (2-1)

bucsfan333

Messy game on both ends, but great game nonetheless. Surprised you guys moved away from the run game in the second half, but D-Jax got his looks. 

I’m sure this team will be in the mix come the end of the season! Good game, fellas.

We left points on the board for sure. I won't count the 58 yarder but two missed FGS and Winston's miss to djax early in the 4th. And even brates td drop. That was the story last week. Missed opportunities and we won Bc the Giants weren't that good offensively. 

Our defense played well. However I'm sick of seeing every play us giving a 8-10 yard cushion. The pats thrive off a short passing game. 

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

in hindsight maybe the offside kick wasnt the best, but th ten second run off really hurr

True but we missed too many opportunities early on and in the 3rd. Our offense didn't click til the 4th. 

Winston is in his third year and he's still young but he needs to get consistent. Jekyl and Hyde qb play usually is good enough to win 6-9 games and always on the outside looking in. I'm still disappointed he has not even developed a deep ball and his football IQ is in question. Especially on that last throw. No one was even turned around. 

1 minute ago, REDandPEWTER said:

True but we missed too many opportunities early on and in the 3rd. Our offense didn't click til the 4th. 

Winston is in his third year and he's still young but he needs to get consistent. Jekyl and Hyde qb play usually is good enough to win 6-9 games and always on the outside looking in. I'm still disappointed he has not even developed a deep ball and his football IQ is in question. Especially on that last throw. No one was even turned around. 

pats had 8 guys in the end zone it throw it early and try to hit a seam or hail mary.  

Just now, ravishingone said:

pats had 8 guys in the end zone it throw it early and try to hit a seam or hail mary.  

But not one guy was turned around? Either way there was a HUGE communication glitch there. 

Him lofting passes blindly and romo calling him out on not seeing openings through out the game also back this statement up. 

Love his leadership but he's not the qb he's hyped to be right now. He shows flashes but why can't we get the Jameis from last week ? That guy shows up bi weekly or every 3rd week. 

Speaking of consistency, Koetter needs to do the same. Early in the game you abandon the run game. Martin was dominant. I think maybe it's time to let Monken call the plays. We're not balanced offensively and Jameis struggling to complete passes, feed the muscle hamster while he's hot. 

Archived