? TNF Week Five - Patriots (2-2) @ Buccaneers (2-1)

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Dline showed up, but we gotta do something about the soft *** secondary. Those 8-12 yard cushions were insane, of course a guy like Brady is going to exploit that. 

plenty of second and very long, got to third and manageable, it sucks.  hopefully ward can get healthy and evans continues to improve.

Not sure of all that was said as I was at the game. First off, despite the loss and a ton of Pats fans, it was a pretty packed stadium and a fun atmosphere.

Now to football... Cut the kicker. That's all I'm going to say, but use your imagination on what I really said at the game.

How do we get away from the run after Doug is having a great game. Koetter's play calling is really getting suspect.. 

Idk how it came across on TV but Jameis was just horrific. Missing open WRs, TE streaming across the field open and not seeing them, misses DJax deep AGAIN. 

Despite all that and all the missed opportunities, we have a chance to win at the end and what does Jameis do, make an awful read and throw it to triple coverage in the middle of the field. Perfect way to cap off his night.

Oh by the way, we lost by 5 and the kicker missed ALL 3 OF HIS FGs. Also, VH3 still sucks.

If there is any bright spot it's Justin Evans and despite all the garbage and poor play, we still almost won.

The most frustraiting thing to me is this is probably the most talented offense we have ever had personnel wise and it feels like we are just wasting it.

I have no idea why the Bucs went away from the run so early. Martin was gashing the Pats for 5 yards, minimum, per run. He could have won that game if the play calling had allowed him too. Winston had one of the worst live QB performances I've watched in TV so far this year. He was forcing everything anf made terrible decision aftet terrible decision. Play calling should have taken it out of his hands.

I've watched the last play probably 10 times now. What the heck was Jameis doing? Mike had the best chance of making the play. It was man coverage and maybe 1 S could have made a play to double him. With how spread out our guys were Mike would have been doubled at best. Horrible horrible decision by Jameis. Yeah, let's force it to the middle of the field with 5 defenders in position for the INT. Just stupid.

Archived