Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

31 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Daboyle sits in his tent, sanging a song about how blue he is up yonder in these mountain, starving to death.  He wisht he had a steak.

"You wished for a WHAAAAAT?!" cried his visitor.

"A steak.  It's a cut from beef, usually taken somewhere around--"

"I know what a steak is, you monster!"

"Chill out, brother.  No need for--"

Daboyle didn't get to finish.  The visitor shot him in the face.

Daboyle is dead.  He is Steak Shelton, If I'm Honest, Cast Aligned.

Later in the night, another visitor comes, looks at the carnage, and proceeds to run away.

It is Day 4.  With 9 alive and 9 voting, it's 5 to lynch!

wow

gg all

15 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

uhhhhh

bbb is "Poor Helpless Animals Aligned."

15 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

the color and the name would suggest a friendly third party i would assume but do we take that chance? lol

So crew, cast and poor helpless animals being town/friendly? 3 alignments with 1 red herring like one in cast, seems a bit much in a 15 person game 

I haven't played a game from Daniel, does anyone know if the color is significant? Friendly vs non friendly

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So crew, cast and poor helpless animals being town/friendly? 3 alignments with 1 red herring like one in cast, seems a bit much in a 15 person game 

I haven't played a game from Daniel, does anyone know if the color is significant? Friendly vs non friendly

green is a different alignment than black

I'd personally like to put up Matts, Josh, and Nazgul today. We are getting close to endgame, strange as it may sound. We know that there's a scum redirect and scum silencer/variation of that out there, meaning it's likely there are 2 more red scum.

11-3-1 doesn't sound too ridiculous, and with the cast/crew/helpless animal, it would make sense to have that many cop variations as a balance in this setup.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd personally like to put up Matts, Josh, and Nazgul today. We are getting close to endgame, strange as it may sound. We know that there's a scum redirect and scum silencer/variation of that out there, meaning it's likely there are 2 more red scum.

11-3-1 doesn't sound too ridiculous, and with the cast/crew/helpless animal, it would make sense to have that many cop variations as a balance in this setup.

I could see that

On 9/20/2020 at 9:12 PM, MWil23 said:

Also, good for Squire killing Forge for the lulz if he's scum. I approve of this. It's hilarious.

I can't believe that no one else sees how hilarious Squire is. The dude is absolutely killing it and half of you can't see how funny he is.

Also:

On 9/20/2020 at 9:10 PM, MWil23 said:

Good chance if Squire flips scum that Matts is also scum and Squire didn't want to continue the train on him here, and immediately backed my assertion that Nacho could be the scum rolecop.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, i agree with those 3

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, i agree with those 3

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

im leaning naz

While I'm not opposed to Nazgul, if you were scum, what are the odds that you leave the tracker AND Nacho both alive and then pick up that Daboyle is some type of lie detector/major invest role? I know that I wouldn't let both Matts and Nacho live. I'd kill the tracker if I wanted to play it conservatively...or at least block him...and yet Nacho lived and was unblocked, and Matts survived too.

Also, in b4 Matts claimed to be blocked.

Just now, MWil23 said:

While I'm not opposed to Nazgul, if you were scum, what are the odds that you leave the tracker AND Nacho both alive and then pick up that Daboyle is some type of lie detector/major invest role? I know that I wouldn't let both Matts and Nacho live. I'd kill the tracker if I wanted to play it conservatively...or at least block him...and yet Nacho lived and was unblocked, and Matts survived too.

Also, in b4 Matts claimed to be blocked.

very true. 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

very true. 

Also, if Matts is Town and tracked Nacho, that's just absolutely awful, and I can't see why Matts makes that play at that time. Plus, that information was already in thread (I believe, someone go back and confirm for me)...and he didn't believe Nacho why exactly? Bussing a teammate immediately is just an unnecessary play at best, awful play at worst, barring that person knowing that they were a delayed kill or something like that.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

im thinking the starting ratio might be 10-4-1 though

It could very well be the case and I won't discount it. 1/2 of me wonders if Josh claiming scum to start means that he's the GF, and either draws that voteline right away, survives, and then uses WIFOM/memes the rest of the game, or is discarded altogether, then when he's voted down the road, it's a wasted day.

• Like 1