Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You scared them away with your muscles or something

I assume it’s someone who tried to kill me and that’s why I was silenced, but that’s not a guarantee. If you’re scum, I blame Matt for his awful claim and move selection.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Why was there an extra kill then?

No idea. It could be that I had two separate visitors and one was scared away. I’m not worried about that presently, because if you’re lying about your N2 motivation, that means it’s already game over. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

No idea. It could be that I had two separate visitors and one was scared away. I’m not worried about that presently, because if you’re lying about your N2 motivation, that means it’s already game over. 

Or if nacho used my motivation to kill you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Or if nacho used my motivation to kill you.

Correct

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, nacho confirmed my motivation, mwil, so i cant be lying about it.

unless me, nacho, and matts made up the whole thing

More or less I was referencing Nacho trying to kill me and omitting that.

I think Matts is scum and tried a desperation claim and then a transparent WIFOM vote on Josh for distancing instead of voting for you, as any town member does if someone is lying about what happened.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Correct

More or less I was referencing Nacho trying to kill me and omitting that.

I think Matts is scum and tried a desperation claim and then a transparent WIFOM vote on Josh for distancing instead of voting for you, as any town member does if someone is lying about what happened.

no, If matts is town, he knew i gave him an investigation with the motivation, but was covering it up with a gambit

thats why he knew i was town

Just now, Malfatron said:

Your reasoning is all wrong.

you said hes scum because he didnt vote for me.

if hes town, he didnt vote for me because he knew i gave him the extra invest.

And I’m saying he went from lying about his invest to then calling you a little and voting josh, to then claiming he wasn’t online and didn’t take advantage of the motivation, to then changing it again when nacho corrected him, to then claiming a gambit. :)

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And I’m saying he went from lying about his invest to then calling you a little and voting josh, to then claiming he wasn’t online and didn’t take advantage of the motivation, to then changing it again when nacho corrected him, to then claiming a gambit. :)

yeah, if matts is town, i want to policy lynch this anyway for making me blow up my spot and claim.

if he was town, the right play is just state your track. and pretend like the buxom woman didnt even visit you.