Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

Just now, Malfatron said:

on the other hand, i think matts actually redirected nacho using my motivation.

which would mean he didnt actually track naz, but knew naz didnt go anywhere. 

furthermore, if you are town @The Orca very selfish for not protecting nacho

Yep. Once I got my role I just put in protect myself every night unless I change it

19 hours ago, The Orca said:

Are you following anything? Why vote Matts over Josh/Mwil?

On 9/21/2020 at 12:01 AM, The Orca said:

Lets put it this way for now, Matts and Pickle id say are way more likely to be town. Matts should be clear unless someone wants to counter claim his "claimed" move and Pickle cause if he was with Squire he would have bussed him in a second there. Nacho clearly has some type of move that caught scum so pretty good town lean. Josh, Daboyle, Bcb, I think all slow played and brought attention to themselves. You, Swag, and Mwil jumped on that vote though. Squire also voted Mwil which looked more fishy then legit. Mwil ain't no gov which we tried to claim and then dissapeared yesterday I believe (I didn't read much). So with limited reading that's what I'm thinking

Then you have Swag pushing a vote on me D1, Mwil and you pushing me today I think, all in more subtle ways. Usually you all are more direct and critical 

Hmmm....maybe matts claimed tracker early in order to "clear" orca.

@MWil23

Just now, Malfatron said:

theres definitely a case for naz and a case for you.

matts said he visited naz, but he didnt get "dildoed" at least not apparently where it was noticable

Somehow Matts knew I didn't go anywhere N1 and Nacho visited Bcb, so he was a track or had something that showed it in some manner