Week 5 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1)

.Buzz

Just now, iPwn said:

I’m mostly trashing the RT for some horrendous protection. He let Fowler back him right into Ben, and then let Fowler’s bad spin put him right into an evading Ben. So badddd

So he's not getting good? Can he just get lucky about 16 times a year? 

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

I’m mostly trashing the RT for some horrendous protection. He let Fowler back him right into Ben, and then let Fowler’s bad spin put him right into an evading Ben. So badddd

Oh it was awful. No doubt lol.

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

That was quite possibly the worst “effective” spin move I have ever seen. 

He's certainly not a polished technical/finesse rusher by any means.  But he's been using power to set up his goofy spin move attempts and other such tomfoolery to pretty decent effect.  He moves guys.  Which actually doesn't seem so bad to me, since it's moving the edge of the pocket a bit even when he doesn't actually get home.

Just now, LinderFournette said:

Eh. Id let him watch the market.  

Amazing open field tackler and big part of our pass D. Doubt he requires a massive deal.

Ivory with a big 1st now. Great block by Big Cam.

Just now, Jags said:

So he's not getting good? Can he just get lucky about 16 times a year? 

He’s better. But they’re also letting him play against bad RTs, which accounts for a lot of it. I have no problem with letting his athleticism beat these bad, unathletic RTs

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

He’s better. But they’re also letting him play against bad RTs, which accounts for a lot of it. I have no problem with letting his athleticism beat these bad, unathletic RTs

It's a good strategy.  A sack is a sack.  That's where guys like Beasley, Mack, Von Miller do some work too.

Archived