Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

2 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

So X instead of ManeLine makes 8?

Im fine with keeping everything as is as far as the draft but it would be awesome if LK could update the draft by taking out all the dropped teams and get this thing started.

@X_Factor_40 or @Sllim Pickens or whoever drop players and teams.

Lets get this goin!

I agree, lets just remove all of the teams that are gone and go from there. All trades still are in place from last year.

4 hours ago, davisblack said:

What do you mean by redo? Like completely randomize it again or ignore trades from last year that effected draft picks.

I think we should just use the normal order based on records and forget the lottery draft happened. Also it would be easier to ignore the draft pick trades from last year, but that could be an issue with some people.

I'd be fine with this.  Would we snake it this year given the influx of talent to the draft pool?  Or snake the first three rounds and go to standard after that?

What about the extra round we did are we adding them players before we get started here.

We can use the order from extra round don't matter using snake but we need to add them players because we showed our hands making them picks already.

My father is having Surgery March 5th major surgery I might not be on much till March 10th just giving you guys some notice he's 75 so life threatening I might be tied up max till 10th.

Just letting you guys know it just came up last night.

Archived