Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

On 4/22/2018 at 2:30 AM, LION KING said:

Damn this match up with Doom has been awesome. I actually had a strong week of Pitching and he's out pitching me with 4 starts of 7 inns and less then 1 earned run.  Might be the best match up I have been in its been a real battle both Pitching and Hitting its coming down to Sunday both our teams are solid teams going forward good luck today Doom!

Either way always next week, I don't mind losing a coin flip match up!

Yeah that was a really good match up. Good luck going forward. 

33 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

Could whoever sent me the league invite please resend. Its says invalid league. Perhaps on the league page my email was changed or something.

It showed you as not joined for some reason. I tried to send new invite, let me know if you got it.

Seager is having Tommy John surgery. 

My team is a mess right now. I'm hoping Tucker gets called up in the next few weeks and something falls together when Bumgarner comes back.  Otherwise I'll probably be looking to make a few moves. 

On April 30, 2018 at 8:09 AM, FootballPhreak said:

It showed you as not joined for some reason. I tried to send new invite, let me know if you got it.

I fully deleted him as an owner and sent out the invite an an effort to resolve whatever problem he was having once I read his message on FB. It all looks to be working now, though, thankfully. 

Archived