Official FF BSET - 24 vs Homeland

Deadpulse

Round 1 - Michael Scarn  

23 members have voted

1. 1. 27th seed vs 38th seed

• 24 (27)
    • Homeland (38)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/25/2020 at 09:00 PM

Just now, ET80 said:

Homeland was pretty good - I've seen the first two seasons (had a free month of Showtime, so binged it a while back). Claire Danes was really good, Manday Patinkin was GREAT, and Damian Lewis was really good, too.

After season 2, I sort of puttered out and never picked it up again (and I don't have free Showtime anymore, so ...nuts to that amiright?)

The later seasons got good again. Worth watching if you ever find free Showtime.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2020 at 3:35 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

24 was huge back in the day. I feel like it was the show that everybody talked about at school/work before Game of Thrones.

Yeah I used to talk about it with all my HS friends back in the day. I would count down the days until the next episode, especially if there was a huge cliffhanger. I haven't watched it in a while so idk if it aged poorly or not, but thats def my vote.

I watched the first 2-3 seasons of Homeland, thought it was just OK. Never bothered to watch it again. But now with lockdowns becoming a thing again, i might pick it up as my new show to binge.