Will the Houston Texans ever win a AFC championship and a Super Bowl with J.J. Watt?

Championshiporbust

23 hours ago, Danger said:

I don't know wat you're talking about.

You may want to catch up. Watson was kind of a big deal before he ever played a single NFL game. He's also thrown 10 TDs over the past two games. That's kinda good by just about everyone's standards.

I say yes to the overall topic, but I'm a homer.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You may want to catch up. Watson was kind of a big deal before he ever played a single NFL game. He's also thrown 10 TDs over the past two games. That's kinda good by just about everyone's standards.

I say yes to the overall topic, but I'm a homer.

L85IbAt.png

13 hours ago, Forge said:

There's only so much help a game plan can have if your players can't execute and make things happen. They've had 5 weeks to show that they can be better, and they really haven't. If Winston is even marginally accurate in that thursday night game, that defense would have looked a lot worse than they did. I just don't think that they have the players this year. I'm not saying that they'd give up 40 to the chiefs again, but if the Chiefs are fully healthy on offense, I'd certainly bet the over on 30. 

We have the same players, plus one better, in the secondary. We always do this. Start slow and improve toward November and peak in December. It's just we'll be starting at a new low point this time around. Even if we can get to mediocre on D, we're a Super Bowl calibre team.

Archived