NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

Excited for Suns Lakers.  @11sanchez11

Like I said several times already I'm ready to see the jump I believe you guys can make.

Has Paul played yet? Wanna see how Ayton looks with him and also Mikal. Really liked him coming out. My friend went to Nova with him and met him at least once I think.

Looks like Langston Galloway's career high shooting is carrying over early with you guys. Could be a nice steal of a depth signing.

SBNation writers did a brief season outlook for each of their teams.

Suns, Mavs, Lakers, and Jazz writers all had their teams as the 4th seed lol.

Mavs and Jazz at 4 are pretty realistic. I think both are underrated, especially the Jazz. They are pretty much flying under the radar.

I like the Suns a lot this year, so while its optimistic I don't hate it and they did say "if healthy", but still 4 would be their ultimate ceiling. I haven't done a prediction for the standings, but 5-8 is much more realistic.

As far as the Lakers I get why our writer put us a bit lower than most would expect with some load management for Bron and to a lesser extent AD, but I think this is the deepest team in the league and the deepest that LeBron has ever played with. Vogel is probably gonna be playing around a lot with different rotations throughout the season to find what works with the influx of new guys, so that could hold us back a bit too. However, even with some load management we should be able to be at least the 2 or 3 seed since we have more half court offense now with Gasol's passing and floor stretching along with Harrell and Schröder. I'm not mad at the 4th seed prediction though. Not sure if fans will even be allowed back by the playoffs in L.A. anyways, so not sure how much home court will be an advantage for us anyways. Maybe if the vaccine comes out for the public soon enough we'll be able to have some fans in there though.

This is why Kuzma is so frustrating to me.

If he let's others create more for him and just shoot more spot-up threes, especially from the corner his percentage would go up a decent amount. He should be shooting 35-39 from three and it's not like he's incapable. He just often tries to create for himself and shoots too many from the wings or top of the three often off the dribble. If he would play more within himself and let the game come to him he would be a much more valuable player, especially if the strides he was showing on defense continue. Play more like Danny Green and less like you want to be Kobe.

If he does that his market price in the off-season will increase a good amount, esp w/ a lot of the 2021 FA targets coming off the board already with extensions this off-season.

Edit: 

However, after seeing this commercial he made......

I'm skeptical he'll play within himself as much as I'd like.

frustrated lebron james GIF by Bleacher Report

Edited by TheRealMcCoy