BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, MD4L said:

That happened in Bama a lot.

I was watching videos on Twitter this week on how well Smith sets up defenders when running his routes and it's not even fair how advanced he is as a rookie. A more consistent QB and his production would be wild this year.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

I was watching videos on Twitter this week on how well Smith sets up defenders when running his routes and it's not even fair how advanced he is as a rookie. A more consistent QB and his production would be wild this year.

I love DeVonta Smith.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Excited to run he, Chase, and Pitts out together for the next 4 seasons (including this one). Until 3up time comes around and hopefully I have some hard decisions to make.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Excited to run he, Chase, and Pitts out together for the next 4 seasons (including this one). Until 3up time comes around and hopefully I have some hard decisions to make.

Knocking on some serious wood that a Ruggs situation does not occur for any of them.

Knock Knock Good Luck GIF by StickerGiant

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I love you Justin Jefferson.

Should be a good matchup in your game this week.

“One of the keys to our defensive gameplan is neutralizing Justin Jefferson. Jalen Ramsey is fully healthy and we’ll have him covering Justin Jefferson all game long.“

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Should be a good matchup in your game this week.

“One of the keys to our defensive gameplan is neutralizing Justin Jefferson. Jalen Ramsey is fully healthy and we’ll have him covering Justin Jefferson all game long.“

I knew that was coming. Rack brought all his eggs in the basket today.

• Like 1