Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Ok. 

So then untouch was converted from mafia to cult, and wouldnt be mafia any more? So mookie was the last "good guy"

That explains how he knew all the mafia, but if that's true, the game is kind of broken to let a mafia convert. 

At this point you're scrambling to make things up in hopes one of them sticks.

Have you considered that he knew the mafia because the last two were being pretty obvious? And its not like he called them any sooner/more confidently than the rest of us (ET and me). He got KSJ by watching someone who was an obvious target. And he stuck on pats even though whicker was pretty obvious that night (nobody but me voted, but w/e). I think you're really overselling how crazy his knowledge/reads were this game.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

At this point you're scrambling to make things up in hopes one of them sticks.

Literally what I just said to you. Nice comeback. 

No townies have known what has been going on all game, of course we're scrambling. You're the only player in the game I haven't cleared. If I need to scramble to make others see that, I'll scramble like nobodies business. 

Well yeah, I'm trying to win the game for the town I need both other civs to believe me and vote for you. 

Wanting it to happen really badly doesn't make it not true. I'm not sure why you're point it out other than you're running out of other arguments.

I'm pointing it out because you continue to say they are both cleared in a game that has conversions. You continue to come up with theories that don't even begin to make sense to try and get me lynched. 

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Have you considered that he knew the mafia because the last two were being pretty obvious? And its not like he called them any sooner/more confidently than the rest of us (ET and me). He got KSJ by watching someone who was an obvious target. And he stuck on pats even though whicker was pretty obvious that night (nobody but me voted, but w/e). I think you're really overselling how crazy his knowledge/reads were this game.

Ask him about how crazy his reads were.

On 10/22/2017 at 7:46 PM, theuntouchable said:

I have played the game on God mode, I've found every mafia member.

Literally what I just said to you. Nice comeback. 

No townies have known what has been going on all game, of course we're scrambling. You're the only player in the game I haven't cleared. If I need to scramble to make others see that, I'll scramble like nobodies business. 

There's a pretty large difference here. My theory actually makes sense and I have been constant on the same theory because of that. 

You have tried to come up with several hair brained theories about how I'm mafia/cult even though none of them make sense. 

On top of that, you claim to be an investigator still but you did not investigate the player you were "most confident" on? 

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Meh. Some of us actually voted for the right people xD

As did I.

I followed every mafia lead untouch put out there. Why wouldn't I? I had him pegged as playing god mode, and dead mafia is good for me. 

Now that he's the only one left that I haven't cleared, he's my only option.

Nothing at this point other than ET coming back mid-vote could get me off this lynch... if you and or utley were just converted in the last couple days, whatever, I can lose to that in a game as unknown as this. I wasn't gonna go back on some hunch and investigate someone again.

What I can't do is lose by removing my vote off a guy I've already been redirected from once, and been iffy about all game... NOT TO MENTION this is the only person remaining I haven't been able to clear as evil.

I kept following him cause he was killing mafia, but now it's the only thing that makes sense. 

@theuntouchable I've been pretty clear on why I didn't investigate you last night. Does no good when you come back scum, so I tried to clear the only guy remaining, in hopes I could get him in here and voting. 

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Thinking_Face_Emoji.png

touch is on there too...

And I led most of the questioning on you and pats that night.

Go back and look if I was being genuine, that's not some tack on vote, I was very active in that discussion.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

touch is on there too...

And I led most of the questioning on you and pats that night.

Go back and look if I was being genuine, that's not some tack on vote, I was very active in that discussion.

I know. I'm saying both of you should've listened to me for easy win :)

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

tbh I'm just salty that nobody followed me on whicker that night. Game's over by now if you guys just listen to me :)

I followed you when you said the untouch conversion was unlikely after my failed invest :|

That's literally why I didn't follow it up again. 

Archived