Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I'm saying holding back as far as your thoughts. Kinda like when you talked about how I "forced you to reveal your cover role." That's why you should hold back at times. xD

my logic was that as soon as people find out Bucs role I was screwed and to simply start throwing shade at the first person I could. Then you soft claimed and I figured I'd either get myself lynched which would give Bucs a chance to convert someone else covertly or put enough doubt in you until later. The mafia was supposed to get rid of you.

Gotcha. Yeah, the I didn’t want to come out because I like playing the game without people revealing except by necessity. I wouldn’t have came out had I not thought lynching a cult on N2 was a necessity. If Bucs was mafia or had a name other than “cult” I might’ve been more subtle about it and not got the lynch in time...

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I think I could've gotten out of that lynch if I had woken up earlier. 

I’m remembering now you said you believed Bucs was scum but went against it and voted Tk on night 2.... I called you out about it and then never really thought about it again.... damn lol.

9 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Gotcha. Yeah, the I didn’t want to come out because I like playing the game without people revealing except by necessity. I wouldn’t have came out had I not thought lynching a cult on N2 was a necessity. If Bucs was mafia or had a name other than “cult” I might’ve been more subtle about it and not got the lynch in time...

No, not that at all. I was making a joke about your "slips" late in the game. Lol that's when you should hold back. xD

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

No, not that at all. I was making a joke about your "slips" late in the game. Lol that's when you should hold back. xD

Nah... I’ve been sloppy since I started playing. Like I said it’s becoming my terrible terrible meta. But I’m gonna keep running with it.

Hasn’t cost me yet, but will eventually Im sure..

I’m thinking if scummy slips are how I play even when I’m a civ, someday it might not get me killed when I AM scum. xD

Type, submit, THEN proofread. It’s a great tactic in a game where you can’t edit. Lol

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Nah... I’ve been sloppy since I started playing. Like I said it’s becoming my terrible terrible meta. But I’m gonna keep running with it.

Hasn’t cost me yet, but will eventually Im sure..

I’m thinking if scummy slips are how I play even when I’m a civ, someday it might not get me killed when I AM scum. xD

Type, submit, THEN proofread. It’s a great tactic in a game where you can’t edit. Lol

FWIW, you played it correctly I just jumped on the first thing I could throw shade at and it was a bonus that it was the detective. 

4 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

99% positive you tunnel on me in every single mafia game I'm in...so...

It's cute that you think you are important enough for that.

The fact is, all of the night 1 accusations I made were based off of logic, and the logic proved to be correct.

Name another game where I tunneled you?

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Hold up. I just rememebered the whole "dumbpatrol" thing.

@bucsfan333 and @theuntouchable was that an inside joke that spilled over into the thread, or was it pure coincidence? Cause it was actually really funny, and the whole autocorrect thing seemed unlikely but I was looking for anything I could to call out untouchable. 

No. I think he posted that before the convert even happened, I think. It just made me laugh.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

No. I think he posted that before the convert even happened, I think. It just made me laugh.

Your comment when he corrected it made me laugh harder than the original typo. 

My buddys wife is named Heather and his phone always autocorrects it to heavier, and he just leaves it every time it happens whether it’s a text or Facebook post or whatever. He says he’s not gonna stop until he stops laughing every time it happens. Everyone now just knows heavier is his wife.. 

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

It's cute that you think you are important enough for that.

The fact is, all of the night 1 accusations I made were based off of logic, and the logic proved to be correct.

Name another game where I tunneled you?

Every game I've ever played with you you've tunneled me until I was lynched, hit or cleared. No logic could've been used because I didn't even post on N1 because I was attending a funeral lol

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Every game I've ever played with you you've tunneled me until I was lynched, hit or cleared. No logic could've been used because I didn't even post on N1 because I was attending a funeral lol

I searched through the previous 2 games.

The last game, I used a search term of "Mookie" by user "TK3" and there were literally zero results. I literally didn't even mention you.

In the game before that, I was the one person who wasn't voting for you when everyone else was, because I was more sure of someone else.

This game I put a hit on a random inactive (assuming there would be a mafia hiding), then afterwards, I deduced from the night moves that you had to be mafia.

It's not always about you, bro

Archived