Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

just an fyi, it was 8-3-3 or 8-6 town mafia after night one, so yea they had a lot of powers to have a chance

had you guys consistently not gone after the other mafia team  4 times, you probably would have easily won

on the night after ET was killed, had you guys just redirected touch and killed Dome, you have an excellent chance of winning

Also Pats could kill anyone, obviously, and you guys had a redirect to use into him, so you almost had two kills.  But it didn't work out for you

ET would've protected one of them, so no that wouldn't have worked... We tried redirecting Dome, it got blocked. We tried killing Untouchable it got blocked. We tried killing CWood and it got blocked.

Town/Others had way to many abilities. The biggest handicap was not having KSJ be an every other night hit and giving us a [spam] hit. We killed the doctor and not only did town somehow still have protection or an ability to survive a hit but it was possible for him to return somehow. Town was super, super powerful in this game. Of course the cult posed a big threat as well, but they were basically done once Bucs died and I tried telling people untouchable was converted all game but people fell for his crap lol

21 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The half vote move?

Why would we have used it on the uncc'd detective? At no point did we get to the point where it would've only needed 2 votes to lynch somebody so it wouldn't have helped us. Had our hit on CWood been successful, we would've been able to utilize that move...but it somehow got blocked. Like every other move we made.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

ET would've protected one of them, so no that wouldn't have worked... We tried redirecting Dome, it got blocked. We tried killing Untouchable it got blocked. We tried killing CWood and it got blocked.

Town/Others had way to many abilities. The biggest handicap was not having KSJ be an every other night hit and giving us a [spam] hit. We killed the doctor and not only did town somehow still have protection or an ability to survive a hit but it was possible for him to return somehow. Town was super, super powerful in this game. Of course the cult posed a big threat as well, but they were basically done once Bucs died and I tried telling people untouchable was converted all game but people fell for his crap lol

ET was dead that night. It was obvious I was protected by the same player that protected Bucs N1 that should have been an obvious sign that it was an other that protected me.

thats another thing that baffled me was how nobody put it together that the same person that protected Bucs, protected me TWICE. 

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Why would we have used it on the uncc'd detective? At no point did we get to the point where it would've only needed 2 votes to lynch somebody so it wouldn't have helped us. Had our hit on CWood been successful, we would've been able to utilize that move...but it somehow got blocked. Like every other move we made.

Because that was cwoods ability.

hasnt anyone watched saw?

8 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

well, seeing again, how cwood protected, from the CULT NOT TOWN SIDE, his own two players and you consistently went after MAFIA instead of town power roles or cleared invesitgated town, I don't know what result you were expecting

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

well, seeing again, how cwood protected, from the CULT NOT TOWN SIDE, his own two players and you consistently went after MAFIA instead of town power roles or cleared invesitgated town, I don't know what result you were expecting

How would I have known CWood was cult? We TRIED attacking cleared town and got blocked almost every single time. Who started as Cult? I'm assuming it was only Bucs correct? Or did CWood start with the cult as well? Town had a LOT of powerful roles, and they were near impossible to kill without some guys even participating. Who even knows what JFin had.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

How would I have known CWood was cult? We TRIED attacking cleared town and got blocked almost every single time. Who started as Cult? I'm assuming it was only Bucs correct? Or did CWood start with the cult as well? Town had a LOT of powerful roles, and they were near impossible to kill without some guys even participating. Who even knows what JFin had.

BUCS and CWOOD were original cult.  Cult could only have one recruit at a time

Archived